7 Maester Seymour
8 Quantum Delta
9 Inquisitor
10 Robek
11 SoulSeeker
12 Gryphon
13 Night Fury
14 KillJoy

Moderators start at the top of the lst, taking the first 4, then rotate 3 months from now, NightDreams owns the moderator group.

So that means the first 4 moderators are:
NightDreams
Kahn
Scikar
Crazee Eight

Anubis has created a site and will get it on our server soon.

-edit- if these new forum moderators could take care of editing and updating this thread as new members come on board :)
Last edited by Inquisitor on Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:34 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Indeed i have. I should have something on the server by the coming Monday, however it may still need tweaking. Though some sort of site should be there, as long as i get a banner.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:20 pm

Kon
Thanks for the nomination guys. Thanks for doing the DoW and all the other SSX group sites Anny. Also, I have bought the game and shall recieve it probably latest on Tuesday. That means I'll be online soon. :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:45 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Kahn wrote:Thanks for doing the DoW and all the other SSX group sites Anny. Also, I have bought the game and shall recieve it probably latest on Tuesday. That means I'll be online soon. :)
I should point out that the NC site is not mine, but was designed by MS (im pretty sure it was MS), and he did a great job with it. The other's are my works though, and as i've said in the past making them isn't a problem, i enjoy it. The thanks should go to Quiz and KJ for allowing me to host them.
And i look forward to seeing you online. Perhaps we'll get some games in together. :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Re: Members List

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:34 pm

NightDreams
Inquisitor wrote: Moderators start at the top of the lst, taking the first 4, then rotate 3 months from now, NightDreams owns the moderator group.
Fear me and my evil Mod powers :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:35 pm

M.Steiner
We seem to be gettin a nice group goin here :D
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:52 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Indeed we are :)
*raises glass* To the health and long life of the DoW group.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:09 pm

SoulSeeker
Well i took the pluinge and bought Dow :)..still workin my way through it ...so not sure when my troops will cream u all in the name of Earth:) lol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:39 pm

M.Steiner
Nice to see you joining us buddy ;D
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:01 am

Kon
Didn't get my copy of DoW today, as originally promised. I tracked my order and it seems that the stupid US postal service has decided that my order should arrive between Oct. 21 (Thurs.) and Nov. 4. :rolleyes: I definitley made a mistake from buying from a company that didn't use FedEx or UPS.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Return to “Dawn of War”