Final Fantasy Players in the SSX

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Final Fantasy Players in the SSX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:03 pm

Inquisitor
We don't have a formal SSX group, but we have several who play.

I have been playing for quite some time with a group now known as the Seventh Legion, we host the website (but not the forums) here on the SSX servers.

They are alot like SSX people. Kind, friendly and helpful. This forum remains here as an archive of sorts, and a reminder to folks that while we have no group dedicated to this game, per se, there are people playing it and there is a place to chat about it.

Visit the 7th forums at http://forums.seventhlegion.net
Last edited by Inquisitor on Thu May 18, 2006 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:13 pm

BlackDove
You know, in a game with no player enemies (PvP doesn't exist - Ballista is trainingmatch while Conquest is nothing), is being in dual linkshells really multiclanning?

Is there a conflict of interest if we create SSX but still are a part of 7th?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:22 pm

Inquisitor
I'd prefer to think of it as a loose affiliation of friends.

Linkshells get used for alot of things, crafting, specific types of events as well as proper guild creation. Some LS' treat themselves as guilds, complete with attendance requirements. Those are typically endgame shells focused on endgame content like WoW's MC. The folks in the Seventh are friends who play together. I'd be hesitant to even ask them to "join" the SSX. They (we) have their own identity and their own quirks.

There probably isn't a good reason to create a new LS when there is one established that already shares most of our ideals on how to play games.

That being said, since the PvP is non-existent, I can't see the conflict.

I have an eXiles shell, I bought it well over a year ago, just no real reason to use it. If folks here want to establish an eXiles identity on Asura, I can facilitate that, but I am pretty committed to the folks at the Seventh.

I'd suggest giving the group and the game a chance, and then we can figure out if we need to set folks up in a distinct shell.
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:10 pm

Gryphon
I intend to pop in as soon as I'm paid. Looking forward to it.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

Return to “Final Fantasy”