Beastmen's Seals

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Beastmen's Seals

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:46 pm

Inquisitor
Save them, and if you get a full stack (99) put them in your mog house.

You use these beauties to get special orbs from an NPC in Jeuno. These orbs let you enter special level capped (20-60) battlefields marked by "burning circles" and fight special "Notorious Monsters."

These BCNM's are the source of some of the most sought after items and spells in the game. There are BCNM 20's (level 20 capped) fights that drop the coveted Astral Ring, a level 10 ring that converts 25 HP to MP. These rings sell at AH for 5 million.

Similar items, valued at several hundred thousand to millions, drop from other BCNM's.

So, save 'em :)
No signature

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:32 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
BD mentioned this last night just before I was bout to drop em all to make room for more crystals. Glad I didnt now :lol:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Final Fantasy”