FFXI - ding <job>

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:25 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
45 DRK
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:43 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Got a bit tired of 2 hour party wait times today, so finally got around to sorting out SAM.

7 SAM.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:47 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
9 SAM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:18 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
46 DRK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:27 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
47 DRK

(Im somewhat amused about how this is likely to become my personal spam thread since Im the only one without a capped job :p )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:03 pm

Inquisitor
Fine fine fine.

Ding:
MP Merit (about to be a second)
Ice Accuracy Merit
Sword Skill Merit
Convert Recast Merit

Merits can be general or job specific, the first level is usually 10k of experience to earn a point to invest in the skill (each of hte above are 1 point) and the next investment usually requires 2 points (so 20k exp).

Also:
Ding 16 Fishing

How about that :)
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:09 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Curse you for ruining my personal thread :p

But seriously, 48 DRK. Nice to have the thread moving again.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:06 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
49 DRK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:02 am

Anubis
Site Admin
50 DRK.

Fantastic party today. Now I need to do the first cap mission :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:32 am

Inquisitor
Wow!

AND you need to try campaign again :)
No signature

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:38 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Yeah, I am going to keep nipping back to Campaign every few levels. If 50 doesn't do it I'll try 52. But I think the Cap mission will be my priority first.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:13 pm

Inquisitor
Yeah, you'll be stuck there otherwise. I'll catch you on IRC.
No signature

Re: FFXI - ding <job>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:11 pm

Inquisitor
And thanks to Anny, I was able to recover my FFXI character. I have no idea how this game is played any longer :)
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:55 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Inquisitor wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:11 pm
And thanks to Anny, I was able to recover my FFXI character. I have no idea how this game is played any longer :)

Join the club :lol: But I'm learning!

And I suppose this is a good place to say:

40 WAR
32 THF
14 MNK
11 RDM

Also, I forgot how long the quests to unlock jobs were. I need to kill 100 enemies with a greatsword to unlock DRK again on my new character...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:32 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Not sure if I'll keep this up, but for now:

41 WAR
44 THF
30 RDM
1 DRK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:21 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
50 WAR
50 THF

Now I'm fully up to where I was when I first quit. Need to do my Limit Break.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:49 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
60 WAR
1 RNG
1 SAM
1 PLD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:52 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
71 WAR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:55 pm

M.Steiner
10 RDM :cool:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:15 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Welcome aboard :D

75 WAR, and needing to do some story stuff before I can go any higher.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:30 am

M.Steiner
Ty! :D

40 RDM
20 NIN

Played quite a lot over the last couple days despite the weather lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:54 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
76 WAR
39 SAM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:12 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
50 SAM

Subjob sorted. Now I need to do the Promys to unlock access to the zones I need to move to for levelling.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:23 am

M.Steiner
60 RDM
33 BLM
26 NIN

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:13 pm

M.Steiner
70 RDM
50 BLM

Return to “Final Fantasy”