Subjob items

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Subjob items

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:02 pm

Inquisitor
It's geting close to time to go farm up the items for subjobs for at least Anny.

At level 18, you can complete a quest that allows you to assign a subjob. Subjobs give you the abilities of that second job, at up to half your main jobs level.

So, I have RDM at 62, BLM at 24, WHM at 36 and NIN at 23

When I have my main as RDM it's RDM62/BLM31 or RDM 62/WHM31 or RDM 62/NIN23.

You get attribute bonuses for the subjob level, including boosts in MP and HP, as well as access to all but the 2 hour abilities.

Like main jobs, you can switch subjobs at anytime without penalty. I often go between BLM and WHM depending on the party, for instance. BD will alternate between WAR and THF for his sub.

Anywho, probably take about an hour to get the items, there are three for the Selbina version of the quest (which is the most common/popular)

Crab Apron
Magicked Skull
Damselfly Worm

If you get one of these items while partying in Valkurm Dunes, hang on to it, that will be one less to go get. We can farm the items at any time. If Gryph catches up to Anny, it would be handy to do them at the same time. Either BD or I or both can help you with this. THe mobs are very easy for us to kill.
No signature

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:44 am

BlackDove
Yeah, just catch me when I'm online and I'll head over to you and start killing stuff.

I also have Treasure Hunter (THF ability) so it should be somewhat easier to actually get the items to drop.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:00 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Cool :)

With luck I'll be at 18 towards the start of next week, so when I get there I'll yell for you guys. Thanks in advance :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:45 pm

Stracius
I'll give a hand with this as well, lemme know when

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:36 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Big thanks to Ed and Pixi from Seventh for helping me get my subjob items together last night after I hit 18 :)

Now got the option to level a subjob, going to start getting Monk up to 15 today :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:49 pm

Inquisitor
Anny shall be a Dark Knigget :)
No signature

Return to “Final Fantasy”