Zilart Mission 4-7

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Zilart Mission 4-7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:36 pm

Pixistix
Ok I'm trying to catch everyone from the various LSs who are interested up in the ZM storyline. The bulk of us are on ZM6. So to catch the rest of you slackers up I would like to propose:

PIXISTIX'S ZILART SUMMER BASH!

(This event has been given the Saruvas stamp of aprroval. Technical backing will be a joint effort with the Virtus Dragoon squad. No wvryn were harmed in the planning of this event.)

When: June 29th to July 1st (muhahahahaha)

Who: Pixistix 67 BRD/WHM

Agenda:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday June 29th 8:30pm EST

Meet in Kazham. We will farm up lanterns if we don't have enough and run through and fight the BC battle against 3 NM tonberries.

Background information for your reading pleasure.

**Make sure that you have all the cutsceens required, and that you have completed the Norg quest that allows you to clear your tonberry hate (requires 3 gold beast coins).**

After the BCNM fight we will travel the world going to beautiful and exciting places to collect the non-fighting headstone fragments.

If you have done this fight you may skip this day, but make sure you have your non-fighting headstones for ZM5 (double check your key items).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday June 30th, 8:30pm EST

Meet in Jeuno at Maat. We will be running through the fighting headstones.

Good little adventurers show up. Awesome adventurers plan ahead.

There are 4 fights. I'm not totally sure on the difficulty level as last time we has an Alliance that went from stone to stone leaving not but a greasy smear at each that once was a mob.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday July 1st, 1:00pm EST

Again meet in Jeuno at Maat.

We will Teleport-Altep and go kick some buggy butt!

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

ZM7 is so silly it's hardy a mission. The ZM6 fight will kick us out into a chamer and we run around and click some stones.

Click my precious, click!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if you are interested, what days you can make/what missions you need, if these days are totally aweful, or if I had a brain anurisim and missed an already planned event!

With luv,

Bardlet
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:18 pm

Eriyalle
I'm trying to take a break from heavy events, but I'll keep my eyes on this in case you need an Eri-guide. I am all out of gold beastcoins though, so the new crew will need to share/split from AH or farm them in advance. XD The last ZM4 totally tapped me out.

Early next week I should know if I can commit to helping at any of the fights. I have to see where my work burnout level is. :smack:

~e

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:20 am

Pixistix
No worries hun! Saruvas thinks that he can play tour guide. I can coordinate people. If you want to come hang out for the fun of it you are welcome, but you don't need to have any kind of leadership role this time. I'm pretty sure I can get us through without getting people killed. Too much. XD.

Are you still missing beast coins/gil from people? Lemme know, I'll go break knee caps.
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:31 pm

BlackDove
I'm afraid the times on the first two are too insane for me to participate at, and I could come to the third day, but since I won't have the requirements done to come at the third day, I practically can't attend any of them.

Shame too, because if you have me in your party for ZM4, you don't need the lanterns at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:43 pm

Pixistix
I'm sorry BD. /em hates working around time zone issues. ><. The mid week ones equate to 5:30pm my time which is the soonest I can get home from work. Unfortunatly that means that they are kinda late for ESTs and unreasonable for EUs. Bleh.

For future reference when are good times for you?
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:00 pm

BlackDove
EST is -6 from me so I guess times acceptable for me would be anywhere between 7AM EST to 7PM or so.

For the rest... ehh I can say I'll "try" to be there, but that's 75-85% a lie.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:24 pm

Pixistix
:lol: Gottcha.
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:37 pm

BlackDove
I'm ZM8 now.

Call me if you need help heh.

Return to “Final Fantasy”