Virtus Rules of Behavior

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Virtus Rules of Behavior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:10 pm

Inquisitor
My name is Warrica, a LS co-leader of Virtus. As we have a huge following and run MANY events Virtus Management would like to introduce our Rules of Behavior (RoB). Below are the RoB we will follow for all events. Failure to follow the RoB will result in disciplinary actions. These include removal from the event, to the worst action of never attending again.

1. BE EARLY. Event times are posted for START times. If you feel you could be delayed, logout the night before with the items you need so you can be ready to roll as soon as you get online.

2. BE Prepared. Have your food drinks and items. All events have details listed of what you need.

3. Follow instructions. Listen to the Event leaders and co-ordinators.

4. AFK's are un-avoidable. Make your PARTY leader aware and /follow somebody when needed.

5. Keep the CHAT channels CLEAR when event leaders are giving instructions. All instructions need to reach everybody on the event. Banter during the instructions causes communcation problems!

6. No lottoing on ANY items period unless told to by the event leader only!

7. Stay focused on event objectives. We need to ensure victory on our given target so at times we will pass NM's and other things. This includes events that follow the one your on. Do not try to plan an event while on one!

8. You are expected to keep your language at a G rating. Cursing is a stupid way of expressing your emotions at events. I suggest coming up with funny alternatives which bring humor to the event while still allowing yourself to vent your frustrations.
Even though the Alliance thing is not happening at this time, we still may get invited to things. I figured I'd repost these from their site.
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:00 am

Pixistix
When in doubt, pretend you are playing with your grandma. Unless your grandma is a dirty joke telling, little old lady who loves to cuss ~.^.
Blarghl.

Return to “Final Fantasy”