This weekend?

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

This weekend?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:32 pm

Inquisitor
Well, the promy exploration did not happen this weekend. do we want to try that or something different. I know strac still needs rank 4.

Is fishing still on, I know I missed because of network problems last two weeks, is that still a good time, do people want to do different? In a different spot (maybe go get Ashe, or go to him?)?
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:26 pm

BlackDove
We should really get them their airship passes, I beilieve that takes priority over anything else.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:39 pm

Inquisitor
If Strac is on, yes. But we have a standing "relax and fish" date in the mornings, I'd like to see it still happen :)
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:21 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Fishing is still on definately. Only week I missed is last week, unintentionally. As for the rest, whatever people need. Getting Strac to rank 4 should probably be priority, since he's behind me now. Then we could try Promy's if people want to.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:28 pm

Inquisitor
We'll see who is on. Those of you at Rank 4 should get all your rank 5 cutscenes out of the way, so we can just go do that one day in the next couple weeks.
No signature

Return to “Final Fantasy”