Updated Character List

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Updated Character List

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:01 am

Inquisitor
Finally got the updated character list with the new jobs and some other enhancments, will work with Judd to get it set up.
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:20 am

Anubis
Site Admin
I'll take backups of the colour code etc tomorrow so that when we do the switch we don't have to go through fine tuning it again :thumb:

EDIT: Do the enhancements include it being in English btw? :lol:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:53 am

Inquisitor
All upgraded.

Same passwords, I think I got all the colours etc, have a look see, I still have the old stuff just in case.

This finally allows you to track the new expansion jobs, also has a merit point tracker, and finer control over sorting by mission, etc.

Poke around, I think it rocks :)

Thanks Judd!

See you guys in a week!
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:15 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Colours look fine. Good job :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Final Fantasy”