well, we tried :)

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Give up gracefully and go find shells that will have us?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:03 am

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 3

well, we tried :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:03 am

Inquisitor
Not sure I have the energy to recruit, I certainly won't have the time for the foreseeable future.

I saw Revalus on earlier, didn't realize he still played, but since he never talks to us, not sure that means anything.

Given then, that we only have 2-3 potentially active people left, I think its time to call it on this group, go off and find people appropriately levelled in other shells, and maybe try it again later?

"She's dead, Jim."

I'll keep the shell around, but unless someone wants to take up the recruiting bandwagon, or has some creative ways to get a decent number of folks who do not suck, I think that this is it for this experiment ;)

Thoughts?
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:17 am

BlackDove
I've actually inadvertently canceled my account about twenty days ago. Payment didn't come through, but even though I could've fixed that on the spot the next day, I simply chose not to.

Lately my interest in any and all games has been waning and I haven't really played any for the past two weeks or so. Just spent my time watching anime and stuff like that. Kind of in a gaming limbo.

I know I could've returned to FFXI if I set my mind to it, but I have a few problems of my own to solve before I go forth into any game again.

While recruiting would be an option for revival, I'm not exactly willing to do it for a couple of reasons.

I say just dissolve and go to other LS'

Been a fun run between friends while it lasted, and it wasn't so short really either.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:38 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I think its a shame, but it's probably the sensible thing to do now. Our quiet month took a large toll, and getting things back together now might be very hard considering there seems to be just you and me left now Ed (as BD has cancelled his account) and we both seem to have time constraints at the moment.

Maybe we should split for now and come back to try and ressurect things when we both have a bit more time on our hands.

I should say though, that I am currently thinking of letting my subscription die when it runs out at the end of this month, and resubbing the month after (December) when I'll be on Christmas holiday from Uni. I haven't really played properly for a month or so now, for several reasons, and I think that taking a break might be wise for me until I get some free time to allow me to properly get back into the game (and since I'll be off for 3 out of 4 weeks in December that seems the best choice). I haven't made up my mind yet, it entirely depends how much free time I can find to try and get myself back into the game again between now and the start of next month, so I will let you guys know what is happening (and yes, send your stuff back if I unsub for a month Ed :p ). So if we do go for revitalising the group at a later time, it might have to wait till December at the earliest, unless others reactivate before then that is.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:51 pm

Inquisitor
sounds reasonable.
No signature

Return to “Final Fantasy”