"We're Back Baby!"

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

"We're Back Baby!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:04 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Ok, so now that a few of us are back ingame I've reopened this forum to give us somewhere to drop info and communicate. Should this be a failure and we all leave after a month, we can re-archive it - no problem, but hopefully we'll be back for a while.

I'll try to cleanup the stickies a bit, get rid of outdated info etc. So don't be surprised to see things there changing.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:08 am

Inquisitor
I am a sucker for FFXI, what can I say...
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:33 am

winbrian
I still enjoy playing the game. Still gots plenty of stuff that i haven't done , like leveling up Ranger and Red Mage to 75, and many items i still want rofl. Now that I got the Lu Shang's Fishing Rod and with cooking almost completed I can start getting the this I had previously wish for lol

Want to save money or make money on cooking. Just bring me the materials and I will craft them for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:51 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Yeah, there is a ton I left undone too. Hopefully when my copy of WotG gets here I'll be able to get myself ready for some of that quicker.

Muchos gracias for the offer of cooking. For now I'm fishing for gil, but I'll keep it in mind :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Final Fantasy”