Besieged

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Besieged

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:25 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Just a little note, Besieged was great fun tonight (even if Ed just hid in a corner to get 37 exp ;) ). I only died 3 times, got a lot of magic skillups (though Ed was right, I couldnt physically hit anything even with the accuracy plus temp item) and came out with 500exp. Very enjoyable.

We should do it as a group when we can, would be even better. Certainly something I will be looking to take part in again at any road :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:22 am

Inquisitor
Wife wanted dinner and Farscape, who was I to say no?

Yeah, I enjoy those, they just do not happen frequently enough. Campaign fixes that, so if you got xp from Beseiged, you'll be able to get some from the Campaign Battles, which should be fun :)
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:42 am

Inquisitor
If you liked that, you are going to LOVE Campaign...
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:05 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Inquisitor wrote:If you liked that, you are going to LOVE Campaign...
I hope so :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:12 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
My copy of WotG got here today, so hopefully I'll be trying Campaign tonight. Will let you know my thoughts :)

Return to “Final Fantasy”