Get to know each other better!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Get to know each other better!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:37 am

Ruaque
We recruited lately many ppl...and even some of *old* SSX-WoW ppl are not visiting the general forum of SSx..so i thought a post like this would eb cool..and is always welcomed...

Post your age ..real life name , country ..taste in music ..hobbies...and crap like this..:) picture of u, only if u want (some of us are shy)...

P.S.: Avator MUST post picture with him and MS cause he promissed..he won't be excused.. :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:32 am

Chill

Hi I'm Pete , I'm 20, and I'm an alcoholic. from the UK, im the picture is me with my girlfriend (im the one on the left :P)

taste in music? rock/metal but i enjoy some other things, listening to prodigy, massive attack, nightwish and celldweller (from rua :P )

hobbies? well WoW, but as im on a break at the moment my hobbies at the moment are "work" and "work" :(

Its good to share.
Last edited by Chill on Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Chill is a good guy... with a weakness for trolling & anti-authority"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:03 am

Sondemon
So, me, the horrible truth..

IRL facts to fear..(?): The name is Johan, age 23, living just south central Stockholm in Sweden. Lived in Stockholm all my life, tho most to the north.

So, stuff I do, well, since it's alot of snow outside now I tend to stay inside, infront of the computer, in bed with a good book, or in my ever so wonderful couch watching tv. When I dare venture outside I tend to bug my friends with my presence, ppl like Meline and his bigger brother. Or I go to my sisters place and borrow her dog for a few hours.

Taste of music, the ever so tough question, can't specify a genre, so I'll list a few goodies from my current playlist:
Rammstein, Pain, Judas Priest, Motrhead, Mustasch, Dio, Exilia, Foo Fighters, System of a down, Linkin Park, Clawfinger, Offspring, 3 doors down, Imperiet, Nightwish, Evanescence, The Levellers, Finger Eleven, Saxon, Robbie Williams, Pantera, Apocalyptica, Deine Lakaien, Godsmack, Hammerfall, Zonata.

Well, that list became quite long, and that's only a few.. Music preferences changes with my mood, thus quite often. Not to be forgotten however is the lovely 'disco' songs from the late 80's - early 90's when I'm in a good mood!

So, not much more to say I suppose, bug me in-game if you need my help, I can be quite helpful when I feel like it, believe it or not..

"No guts, no glory"

// Sondemon

There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:17 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:50 pm

SSX-Ava
i guess i have to find a picture lol. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:53 pm

Meline
So.
Irl facts: I am called Luchi and I am 17 years old (18 in two weeks). I live in north Stockholm. Was a neighbour with Chalan before he decided to be too cool for north Stockholm :p
I am studying atm and have 1 year left on the "naturesientific-program".

I listen to metal/hard rock and punk rock sometimes. When I feel for it I kinda enjoy wack music like prodigy. My absolute favorite groups are KoRn and Static-X, but I listen to ALOT more :rolleyes:
Concerts are one of the best things you can be on and I have been on quite many.

I enjoy play soccer alot and I am a soccer freak ;D . I played in a team before but now I mosty play for fun with my friends. There is nothing funnier than scoring a goal on Losty who jumps away from the ball :shake:

Here are two pictures from my trip to USA a month ago. It's the most recent ones.

Outside of the Qualcomm stadium in San Diego before a game with my family.
I'm the dude who is sleeping (3rd from left)
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6683/sany02297pw.jpg

Imba picture of me at Grand Canyon.
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2320/sany00771px.jpg

If I had the schoolphoto I could have posted a picture of Lostnoob, but I hope he will find some pic and post :p

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:25 pm

Selistair
Allright, I'll play along...

My name's Erik and I'm 21 years old (22 in march). I live in the nice and quiet suburbs of Stockholm, Sweden.
Currently doing some half time studying to boost my high school grades which sucked ballsac (can i say ballsac?^^). After that I'm not sure on what I'll do... Have a part time job as a mailman as well, but that's not something I see my self doing for very long... Get up at 4.30am to sort mail? Hell no!

My taste in music vary, pretty much from day to day. I'm a mood listener so to say. I listen to certain music depending on what state my brain is :P
But usually it's Jimmy Eat World, Static-X (which Noctem got me into <3), Moneybrother, Jos Gonzalez, Millencolin, Refused, Ryksopp, Death Cab for Cutie and finally Slagsmlsklubben... oh and The Tough Alliance ^^

Uhm yeah that's pretty much everything I want to tell you all about me... for now... :weird:

oh and you probably want to see my face as well don't ya? :nervous:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2921 ... 0016fj.jpg
Me on my way to school, riding the oh so fun Pendeltg :P

http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/8241 ... 0161fd.jpg
And that's my twin... which I don't have so.... yeah it's just me again ^^
Kramgo ULTIMATEDARGONSLAYERHUMANWARRIOR (OPS SHIFT!1)
Utlandet

Fact: Woad once had cancer, but drank a glass of Sprite and burped it out.
Fact: Woad was almost molested by Michael Jackson. Woad hit him so hard it turned him white.
FTW = For the Woad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:12 am

Scorpion-ice
Even though I'm not within the guild, I'll make a post anyway :P
Basically I'll just post a link to my website and allow you if wish, to read it :)

http://bloogrape.co.uk/scorpy/

Information and pictures of myself can be found in the Profile section of the site :)
Imperium et Respectus
Scorpion-ice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:03 am

Crazee Eight
I'm not a member of the guild, but I'm a member of the SSX and have close ties with many of your guildies so I guess I'll make an appearance.

I can't reveal my identity because I'm a Full-Time Professional Ninja!

:lol:

But seriously. My name's Rob, I'm 22 from the UK. RL friend of Mipross, Riki, Dreamer, QD and "technically" Hawk too :p . I'm a student, final year of uni studying for a BA in Business Administration and Information Systems. Don't have a job because I can't be bothered. Love a bit of rock/metal. In fact my musical tastes would seem to be pretty similar to Chill's by the looks of it, very broad generalisation I know but I'm known for that I guess.

I'm into modern film, animated comedy and of course PC gaming. Favourite films include Lord of the Rings, Sin City, The Crow and Pulp Fiction. I can't get enough of Family Guy, Futurama or American Dad either. :D

Apart from the ninja pic I don't really have a photo of myself so, well, unlucky. :p

Edit: /wave Ceconis :)
- Khadan - 60 Dwarf Hunter
- Sindel - 60 Human Warlock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:47 am

Ruaque
ZOMG Ice ...GIEFV ZE BABY PLIX...I MAX BID!!!!!!! He is soooo sweeeeetttttttttt!!!!!!! EPIX! :thumb:

4 real ..bootiful child !
Our sky fell down tonight, to wash away our pain!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:15 am

Ruaque
Erm .. yah ..

My real name is Pimena, my father is romanian and my mom greek...i live atm in romania . I am 22 and went one year at univ in greece but had to give up ..so atm i'm waiting to attend univ in romania ... till then: WoW FTW ! About music, I was more into R&b and stuff like this ..but lately i listen to rock ..cause it goes awesome with wow :) ( <3 In Flames , Celldweller)...
I used to draw and play basketball.. since wow came up ...no time for those old hobbies.

P.S. : Don't have russian accent! :smack:

Last edited by Ruaque on Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:32 am

Selistair
Carzy ninja! :eek:

Where's ava and ms!? :thumb:
Utlandet

Fact: Woad was almost molested by Michael Jackson. Woad hit him so hard it turned him white.
FTW = For the Woad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:25 am

Varanor / Dalaryna
I dont have a picture at my pc atm. i have some information of myself on my site: www.freewebs.com/panda-hater .. worst thing about it is that its a Dutch site :P see if you manage to get there. Picture is at " about me" at the bottom of the page. kinda old pics tho
Varanor 60 paladin.
Dalaryna 60 rogue.
Theradur 60 mage.
-----------------------
but my friends call me.. Kikkoman!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:46 am

PJ
OK, in the "about me" I do see a pic of you. You are one hell of an ugly fish, but who is the guy to the right?
/PJ
Healina
I miss making up lame excuses for trying to claim epix from Kanelathar
Selistair owes me 1 epix (for getting me in nub group with geeks such as Kane and QD) and well, for his monkey boy avatar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:59 am

Rikimaru
LOOK the crazy ninjas true identity and he is trying to get away with the cash!!!

STOP HIM!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:56 pm

Dreamer
hahaha THEFT OF THE EPIX 20 NOTES
Proel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:40 pm

Selistair
Rob is a Rage fan! nice :thumb:
Utlandet

FTW = For the Woad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:07 pm

Lightforge
Alrighty!

My real name is Nicolai, I'm born on the 26th of April 1986 meaning I'm 19 years old. If anyone thinks the date seems familiar its because it was the same a nuclear powerplant blew up in Ukrania and I usually crack of a story about thats why my left eye is multi-colored, which you can see on the picture below if you look carefully. The true story is that it changed color when I was like 12 years because of delayed eye color behind the eyes normal color.

Anyway, I live in Denmark just outside Copenhagen in one of the many suburbs.
I like many different kinds of music but mostly I just listen to rock music, from the soft stuff to the hardcore stuff. I like guns and weapons, hence I'm in the army but I have a fine collection of knifes, bayonets and machettes, a baseball bat and police club <3
HOWEVER, I'm not a violent person, I just like weapons :)

As of now I'm in the army as you can see below where I'm posing in my rubbish conscript uniform. I also have a college degree in business which I dont know what to use for xD

No.. I didn't know about the set when I made the character! :|

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:55 pm

Komfort
Alrighty...

My name is Jimmy, I'm soon to be 23 years old, live in the capital of Sweden, that's Stockholm if ya didn't know.
I can listen to just about any music there is, but mostly House, Techno, Ghetto-Tech, along with some heavy metal is comin out of my speakers lately :p

I work nights (02.00-06.00 am gmt+1) as a paperboy, and i hate it....... :smack: but i need the money to play with you fools.. :p
hopefully i got a new job coming soon.

On my spare time i most often play WoW, you may have noticed? hehe..
Otherwise i create music (amateure, just for fun) with a nifty program called Propellerheads Reason. And if im not doing that, you can find me at a pub/nightclub, with my friends, drinking away my miserable life :p

that's about it, any questions.. just ask.

Oh yeah, and that's me on the pic to the left. I can probably post more if requested (most likely not to happen anyway so...) cya in-game! :p
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy and paste me to your signature so i can spread.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:32 pm

Crazee Eight
Why post a pic that makes me look retarded Stu :<

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:39 pm

QuantumDelta
Crazee Eight wrote:Why post a pic that makes me look retarded Stu :<
I didn't!
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:25 am

Simbul
I'm turn 26 in a few months, live in north part of norway close to "Lofoten" (easy to spot on the map). Like different kind of music, but my clear nr 1 is Tool, followed by any musically art made by Maynard.

For you lightforge ;)
"off-duty" while I was in the military. The day before we had a whole day just shooting with different weapons. Like the ones I'm holding (glock13), ag3, mg3, mp5 and some rocketlauncher I cant remember the name of right now. Also had demostration from the demolition squad. Great fun, hope you get the same experience :)

Btw: Yeah someone had punched my in the face there :P Some random drunk on the bus :S
[Outland]
Simbul - 60 Priest
[Bladefist]
Gogandantes - 60 Paladin
Korax - 60 Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:27 am

Crazee Eight
QuantumDelta wrote:
Crazee Eight wrote:Why post a pic that makes me look retarded Stu :<
I didn't!
I still blame you :p

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:35 pm

Zodiaec
im not a guildy but im a fan of Meline!

My name is Patrik, mostly known as Ptte, however, im 20 years old.
I live in Gothenburg, sweden. Grew up in Tynnered. I live @ my parents place since the swedish goverment is retarded and <censored> up and cant make appartments enough for everyone.
Im currently single, but i meet this girl yesterday, that might be something in the end, some details about her volym has to be updated first tho.
My main hobbies is music, beer, girls, icehockey, wow.
Im @ the moment studieng to become bricklayer, desided to take up school again after working in about 4 years ;>
My music taste is abit wierd, i love punk, oi!, reggea, ska, and ballads(as in bob dylan, johnny cash aso)

Here's some collector-photos.

This is me playing beer-golf.

Me again, abit drunk.

And here is me and my best friend 6-7 years back.
Yes, she was tricky but we managed to get her into the swimmingpool.

Maby someone knows abit more about me now o_O
60 bless-adin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:09 am

KreeZiE
Heya all :)

My name outside of the WoW is Benny.
I life in the Netherlands near a place called Assen.
Not much 2 do there, and it's kinda far away from the major cities the "outlanders" know (Amsterdam and stuff).
I'm 21 years old, and working on call-up to fix registers of a store all around in the Netherlands.

The music I normally listen 2 is the normal popular music when I'm driving my car for work (just radiomusic), and like every other gamer I like to listen to some rock (love it in the WoW movies :))

Besides WoW I go out in the weekend when I feel like it, mostly shooting some pool and drinking the neccesary beers :p

Anywayz, I'm off WoWing again... And bug Ruaque some more :rolleyes:

Here am I on vacation in Lanzarote:
WoW: Outland
Kreezie, NE druid, lvl 60
Artemiz, NE hunter, lvl 60

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”