Lvl60 warlock!! ZOMG (much text)

Moderator: Global Moderators

Lvl60 warlock!! ZOMG (much text)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:30 am

Parkalash
Hi there, il start with telling a bit about my wow background sence I am on old wow player. I started to play wow on the first day it got realeased and you maybe wonder who I might be... I was raidler a druid that was in union and proeliatoris after I got to lvl60 but I stopped playing wow in june mostly coz the game had just become boreing and that the guild crashed, adn I just felt that I had bean playing to much so I sold my account, And by that i want to make it clear that the radiler app you can find here http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... php?t=4021 wasnt posted by me but by the person who bought the account, and one more thing raidler aint nomore on outland if someone was wondering, found out that "she" got transfered to Xavius.

Moveing on..

Anyway by this app it means that I have started to play wow again.. I actullay bought a wow account but now im playing warlock.. The account I have bought did orgibally belong to Dessparado a guy who played in proeliatois as well, but stopped playing wow complely, about gear ect.. Sence he was in the same guild as me he is well geared full tier2, staff of shadow flame and lots of other stuff..

And so to a somewhat personal presentaion about me, my name is toni paananen, yes its finnish but mi swedish/finnish born and grown up in sweden and im 21years old, in the search of work hehe, stuff I like todo in my free time is, being with friends workout, thou i ahve bean slacking with it for a couple of month's!! otherwise being with friends watcing movie's ect^_^ Other stuff I do is well hm.. I go game a lot by that I mean on gamecube sence I had fianlly time to fix the chip i had in it after I stopped playing wow in june and needed something other todo durning the time's i wanted to play wow so i got it to work a few week's ago but havent played so mcuh sence it's summer.. well now the summer is more or less over.. and if i would go back a bit on movie's my Favorite movie's 1-5 would be Shaolin soccer, Old boy, Lost in translation, American beauty Princess mononoke (anime) And anime is something I do watch quiet a lot as well movie's, series and I have started to read manga as well, the genre's I do watch in anime would be action/fighthing, advenrure's, sport and drama's.. well think that's about it well i could dd the people i know in SSX il start with people i know IRL Zebohraath, Zargor and Caewen. and other people i know ingamethat is worth mentioning and that i know i ahve played with would be Feitan, Doris, Innos and Caspae thou it was some time ago sence we two played together is was around lvl 25-30 but have somewhat know that the oter is still playing hehe

One thing more as you can see I was playing in an hardcore rading guild as least proeliatoris not so much union durning the time I played there.. and by joining to you guys i feel that i want it to take a bit "slower" not hard core raid anymore sence it was much becasu of it i got tiered on the game so I want to jsut like lay on clouds and take it easy with ereything and try a new play style hehe :lol: Gash im of to sleep now this took some time

P.s sorry for the miss spelling and my grammer is terrible i know that, and to specielly use (.)'s hehe D.S

another thing I forgot to mention.. That is I will be playing on genjuros as well sence there is an lvl60 druid alt there so if any other people are playing on genjuros let me know ^^ allanice then =P so I will be propberly be spending sometime on that charater as well to play with some other irl mate's the the one's mentioned here.. just a sidenote =P

Re: Lvl60 warlock!! ZOMG (much text)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:39 am

Sondemon
Parkalash wrote: i know in SSX il start with people i know IRL Zebohraath, Zargor and Caewen
Sorry, this doesn't do you any good really :S

Parkalash wrote:i know i ahve played with would be Feitan, Doris, Innos and Caspae
Ok, now it's a no for sure!

But, to get a bit more serious about things. Atm we're not recruiting anyone that hasn't applied before our recruitment break. I'll leave your post here for now. We'll see what happens when we decide to open recruitment again
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:51 pm

Parkalash
Bump! wanna join^^ even thou all that happened about the time when i made this app ^_^ so dont count this not being an app that is out of date

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:52 pm

Gerion
But, to get a bit more serious about things. Atm we're not recruiting anyone that hasn't applied before our recruitment break. I'll leave your post here for now. We'll see what happens when we decide to open recruitment again
Hu we don't? :weird:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:22 pm

Sondemon
Check the time on that post, it was when we had a pause in recruitment

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:23 pm

Ruhn
Gerion wrote:
Hu we don't? :weird:
look at the date
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

hi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:39 pm

Riccko
The recruitment is still open

hopefully someone has or someone will be in touch with you

and Gerion read the date first
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:39 am
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:42 am

Caspae
I'm unsure if I have any right of speaking in the SSX WOW EU recruiting forum, but if I do: oversized vouch for this guy! He has been nagging to me about trying to join the SSX for so long, the least you can say about him is that he's really dedicated.

<3, Casp.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:44 pm

Sondemon
Caspae wrote:I'm unsure if I have any right of speaking in the SSX WOW EU recruiting forum, but if I do: oversized vouch for this guy! He has been nagging to me about trying to join the SSX for so long, the least you can say about him is that he's really dedicated.

<3, Casp.
So begging and nagging would get you invited? Don't mean it to sound harsh, just wondering what you're thinking with Caspae :P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:05 pm

Parkalash
Hm beggind and nagging not rly sure, thou i spoke to him when ssx had crashed and some before it crashed about what was gonna happen and so on, form my side i wouldnt call it nagging and beggins :S

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:10 pm

Arche
Euhm. Caspae said Oversized Vouch.

I think Caspae prolly was joking about the rest :P

so all be happy :P

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:57 pm

Caspae
Arche wrote:Euhm. Caspae said Oversized Vouch.

I think Caspae prolly was joking about the rest :P

so all be happy :P
Arche figured (Y).

mods

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:07 pm

Riccko
You need to get in touch with other members and maybe do some stuff with them
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”