Nysas/Priest/60 (N)

Moderator: Global Moderators

Nysas/Priest/60 (N)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:22 pm

nysas
Char name: Nysas
Real life name : Nikos Valk
City : Hellevoetsluis (close 2 Rotterdam)

sorry about me first application but i didnt read carefully.
me friend told me 2 tell something more about meself.
so that i am going 2 do i live in the Netherlands my age and so are on the top.
the citty i live in is not that big that has is a good thing i think because ya all are drawn closer 2 each other and helping each other more. and that is a thing that i love 2 do helping people i am a student on a college. and i do work at the same time. the things that i do on work are very difrent then the things i do for my school. on my school i am studying for mechanical engineer (if thats the correct word) and on me work i do a bunch of stuff i am there the main engineer i am active aboard a ship that transport residu of oil.
my hobby's are verry simple the time that have to play wow, or being bussy with fixing stuff i am a person who always wanna do something doesnt matter what so long its something.
ok there also bad things about me i am a person who talks 2 much not a good thing sometimes me work comes behind it because 2 much talking lucky am i that i never mind 2 work late i am more a person of the night then of the morning.
i do also some sport i play tennis i climb mountains, soccer, i am a verry energetic person always on the run for things to continu 2 be in top shape.
tommorow i am going 2 jump out of a plain with a parachute i also love those extreme sport i am a person who is crazy enough 2 do it.
in the weekends i am 9 out of the 10 times free i only go 2 major events if i am not free i love tho have some fun in some disco with me friends.
that are me most important things in me live me friends i dont got much family my friends i know them from age4 and still we are all 1 fixed group all with some same hobbys. that is why i see most of me friends as 1 family of me. this was all i think is important about me hopefully i anwserd al the remaining questions i noticed you guys have some excample questions noted down so i will anwser those who i didnt anwsered my intrest in the game is very simple to have so much fun as possible the rest isnt important. people who do it for the drops are greedy basterds i dont mind if i dont get drops or items or what ever it goes about so long ya have fun that is 1 thing i dont have with the guild i am now in first me litle brother was in it and it was fun but now he is gone i feel like an outsider in the guild ok i know some of them but not good enough that i dont like and callistoo i aksed her if your guild where searching priest but you guys dont have any record of what ya recruiting what i heard so long ya introduce ya self verry good is the best entrance
i think the rest i known hopefully this will do about your standards :P i am terrible sorry for me english it aint that good sorry

this is already edited so this litle part again why i wanna be in SSX because a friend of me is in it and that is the last person i know on the entire server the rest of me palls all have quited
Last edited by nysas on Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:30 pm

Sondemon
Read what we're about, cuz you clearly failed to read some of the important things like we don't care about your experience or gear.

Rewrite your app, cuz this app is terrible and shows that you haven't really understood what we're about.

Helping a friend ingame is one thing, but do you know anything about our community outside of WoW?
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:46 pm

Arche
I agree with this application not really being what we're about. But I think it's far from terrible (has it already been rewritten?). Use a few enters... make it more readable XD. You're obviously ranting :P which sometimes is good.

But you're not really getting to any point. Your point should be "Why SSX" and everything around it is always good:P but don't forget your goal!!! --> Why SSX ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:26 am

Komfort
Clearly no real interest in SSX...
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy and paste me to your signature so i can spread.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”