Riezz wanna join the guild N

Moderator: Global Moderators

Riezz wanna join the guild N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:08 pm

Riezz
Hi my names riezz nd im a lvl 60 warr (not that it matters muich :D)
I want to join the guild because im not the kinda person who wnats hardcore raiding. Ofc i want to raid sometimes and Ofc i want epics but its not a main priority. Say if we did go zg i wudnt rlei care if we down all the bosses or even just 1, jus aslong as weve had a fun tim and got to know each other more. I think ill be a gud person to join the guild as im quite funny. Irl im sporty and jus about everyone where i live (boston) knows who i am because i ma very friendly nd calm.Im very small irl and i am 13 years old not that long ago.I wont always be on wow because;
1.Im not an wow addict and i have other personal isues outside of wow
2.i play for three teams in my area,a football team ,a cricket team and a hochey team.Also i am in school teams and sumtimes have matches or w.e for that. I hope u will inv me to the guild as i have met sum of the people in ur guild such as Mystiq whos a great rogue friend and i did a ubrs run with him toat (the dya i posted this ) and he was very calm and a little situation happened and she resolved it in a calm manner and acted like a mature adult (Which she or he propably is )

Thnk you whover read my application and i hope u take into account that im a nice nd genourous person , cya later guys XD (or even see u in the guild if i get in :D)

From your beloved

Riezz

P.s my name irl is Finn Lewis (very strange name IMO!)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:42 pm

Ruhn
Hey welcome dude :)
Atm you need 2 vouches from ssx members, try to get those :)
Im pretty sure you will be able to do so, gl :thumb:
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

Riezz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:24 pm

Riezz
Lol ty m8 :D will try my hardest to get those vouches!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:19 pm

Ruhn
Doesnt look very active to me, closing this for now
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”