Shadowlock the lock (duh :p)

Moderator: Global Moderators

Shadowlock the lock (duh :p)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:25 pm

Shadowlock
Hi,
I'm a 17 year old boy from belgium...my char on WoW is a 60 lock...I go to school during the day and play WoW in the evening and in the weekends...I don't really do much sports but I go jogging once in a while ...I like everything about computers...that's what I study informatics,stuff about hardware and software,Iheared about the guildfrom a friend so I checked out what you were all about and it looks like a lot of fun...I've been in a couple of guilds but they all disbanded :( ...haven't had much luck with guilds...what do I look for in a guild? Well I want a guild that's fun..a guild where people talk wich eachother..tell jokes and laugh together and things like that

You propobly have a lot of questions so fire away :)
Feel free to whisp me in game 2 ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:05 am

Sondemon
I've got a few questions:

Why do you want to join SSX?
Who do you know in SSX?
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:12 pm

Shadowlock
Why do I want to join SSX? Well I want to be in a community with nice and friendly people to have fun together ..and why SSX?..I heared a really lot of good things about it and the policy looks really nice..
Do I know somebody in SSX? I'm afraid not but I hope I'll get the chance to get to know them :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am

Sondemon
Gonna be hard to get in, unless you know some ppl, so I suggest you start poking some ppl on their backs, seeing if there's any instances or battleground groups to join up for
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:55 pm

Shadowlock
and you couldn't maybe invite me as a trial to get to know me? and just kick ( ask me to leave ) if you dont like me ?:D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:17 pm

SSX-Ava
Nope sorry, the initial 2 vouches must be gotten before your allowed into the group :p

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:36 pm

Drongnel
SSX-Ava wrote:Nope sorry, the initial 2 vouches must be gotten before your allowed into the group :p
Yup means you've then proved your willing to put some effort in to get to know us and be freindly and whatnot, just give some of us a whisper and find out whats going down, there is generally a pvp raid or something going on you could join.
'I Thought what i'd do is i'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes'

Drongnel 60 Dorf hunter (Miner/Engineer)
Ank 38 Gnome mage (Engineer/Tailor)
Dinkl 38 Gnome rogue (Skinner/Leatherworker)
Tamburlaine 22 Dorf Pally (Miner/Blacksmith)
Fayed 20 Nelf Drood (Enchanter/Skinner)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:08 am

Arche
There are loads of friendly guilds... okay maybe not. But we're especially looking for people who are interested in making bonds and friendships.

It's easier for people who know each other, to introduce them to others and so on. Knowing nobody in the guild, and playing on a friendly basis is a tad too low.

Don't be discouraged however. If you get to know people better (whisper etc.), and show that you want to be part of the communitiy and it's people you'll have a better chance of getting in.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”