FAO Everyone ZG RAID HERE

Moderator: Global Moderators

FAO Everyone ZG RAID HERE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:21 pm

Kaewen
After the last week or so humming and harring about the raiding status of SSX i've decided to make this post, I'm aware i'm very much the new guy and in no way shape or form want to discredit any of the mods, officers etc etc.
this is just what i feel needs to be tackled and i'd appreciate anyone else opinion on it.

First of all.
Communication is a key factor, Especially if we're dealign with another guild.
We're not under the same roof. not on the same forums, not the same Gchat, not the same vent.
Apparently there was 3 wipes on ony. 5 men done ony. 5!
I asked why the wipes and apparently not everyone was on a vent channel and it was difficult to appoint a main tank for the job?
I dont know if this is true, i'm just going on what i know.

Everythings been done by /w at the last minute. When all the chattings done, check the guild list and ...wait. no ones online, theres not enough people.
Two factors i feel.
Recruitment and advanced warnings on raids.
If people post what they want to do, raids should hopefulyl be able to be sorted within the week, people can read the posts. sign up and have enough time to allow for it AND no one gets mugged out of a potential run with guildies.
It'd suck to come online and find out half of your mates have done a run but you missed out because you didn't happen to be online, even though there was no prior warning.
Just loose dates thown up into the air.

Recruitment as always you guys know is the best thing. We can stand on our own feet and dont have to be propped up by the pepetual crutch of another guild.

Here's what i propose.
If you guy wonna raid with Bandcamp.
We need mods/officers to /w them and arrange a set day every week and the same time every week. so people know exactly when and what time these runs will be and we wont be kept on edge and feel like we could have missed out on MC if we had other commitments.

Set days and times.

If you dont want to go through with the hassle.

Noctem has suggested we sort it ourselves and Riccko said post what you want on the forums.
So what do you guys want?
With the release of the burning crusade dawning closer and closer the loot from these raids will be made obsolete within the first few levels into 60 anyway. the only stuff which will manage to survive is teir 3. pretty much.
I've already seen screens of blue weps that have higher dps and stats on them than weps that drop in BWL.
which is why i dont personally think raidings essensial with TBC on the horizon.
However i do appreciate raiding makes a change to pvping and hanging out in SW all day.
SO
Put your names down here for ZG so noctem can sort out the invite lists for next week.
If you want to raid, put your name down, if you cancel put your name down so we know the numbers and we're not messed about. number hopefully cancellation we can make up by asking bandcamp to fill some slots.
ZUL GURUB.
THURSDAY NIGHT.
INVITES WILL START AT 18.30
RAID TIME WILL BE 19.00
Lets see if this works out and how much you guys want this raiding milarky.
Peace.
All thoughts and opinions are valued.

Signupe for ZG !

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:41 pm

Noctem
a
s you allready know ive offered my help with raiding signups. i have really been missing some structured raiding and im shure im not the only one...

so! signups for the ZG raid Thursday the 26/10.. write down ur interest here in this thread ((make shure ur clear about what char u want to bring if you have more then one avaliable)) or /w Noctem, Skullkid or Kaewen in game and we will note it.

if u wanna withdraw ur signup, plz try and do so in time, telling us 5 mins before the invites are supposed to start wont be doing it easy for us!!

remember: invites at 18:30 and the raid starts at 19:00

thats all from me for now :thumb:

p.s

im sorry about the spelling abuse on the english language :P im tired!!!
my hair is not pink. never.

new

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:46 pm

Riccko
nice post

Just cause your new dose'nt mean you can't post here.

Every member can post what they want here on this forum

You've made effort to try and sort out an zg raid.

lets hope people will put their names here so we can go to zg(those that are interested)

At least you've made an effort.
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:53 pm

SSX-Ava
This post holds alot of weight. The Band Camp situation is dire at the moment a complete lack of communication with them is holding what you guys all wanted to happen, happen.
The ''sorting raids'' has been picked up and dropped by pretty much all the mods recently to some extent, the onyxia episode really didnt help. Not so much because of the whipes but because of the reports of behaviour from some of the members.
This isn't a slate on the mods, I respect what they do immensly but it's generally all solo work... We need to build up a better working relationship with this, that's all. Ive spoken to the mods tonight and I hope this has been taken on board.
The recruitment issue, yes we could recruit and stand on our own two feet for what two months? :. By the time TBC came and the 25 man's came we'd be in another bloody situation. This BC alliance is perfect for this group with that repsect.. if we just get our bums back on track.
On the Vent issue, Vent is and always has been widely used during our raids. We shouldn't stop now. Class Channels are usefull, someone take the initiative to make some.
I may not agree with this alliance and may not be willing to get back into the same position of MT,Raid leader again because of me always going overboard with it all. But I do want this to be a success for you guys. If it make's you all happy then great.
As I've said many a time before when this was discssed... if you want it, work for it.

Communication is the key! Don't let it slip!!
:p

ssx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:35 pm

Riccko
Mods can take a lot of flak but thats not happening at the moment maybe cause after the disband maybe ppl have realised we are human as well.

nice post Ava and the BC thing is kinda taking its time.

but with some effort in the guild we can still do our own raids such as the one here ZG.

if you want it its here

we are trying
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:55 am

Ruhn
Nice post Kaewen, atm we are talking and talking even more with BC, takes some time to set everything. But ZG or AQ20 is cool again :)
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”