Guild cape....again

The call for a hero has sounded. Will it be you?

Moderator: Global Moderators

Guild cape....again

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:43 am

Serberus
There has been a bit of a division over the guild cape. Some people love it some people can live with it and others just plain dont like it. Im sort of in the middle atm as i think it does look a tad..kiddie.

Ive tried to get something that people would like and its been posted on one of the other guild cape forum threads. I thought id just put this in to find out what people actualy wanted.

If people could list off the thigns that they wanted in a cape (tattered, not tattered, colour etc) it could help us find something that everyone likes. Of course im biast and i like the cape i created :sweat:

Edit: Now that there are screens of the cape we have atm ingame i think we should really decide whether to keep it or get a new one. I personaly would prefer a new one but if thats what peple want then im happy to keep with it.

As above i would ask that people put down what they want in a cape as that way we can hope to achieve the best cape and most liked one we can.

Plus i really want to get this done with lol cos its sorta rediculous. But at the same time it does represent us and people do "jusdge a book by its coever"
Last edited by Serberus on Sat May 07, 2005 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:27 pm

Messiah
I am not overly concerned with what our cape looks like - what we have right now suits me. However, if I was going to design from scratch, I would go with something very simple. For me, the fewer frills the better. In fact, i am not sure if it is possible, but a plain dark blue or dark green cape would be great. Spartan.

No need to change on my account. I am fine content with what we have and appreciative of the effort.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:49 pm

M.Steiner
Would someone be able to post a pic of what our cape looks like ingame? I've not seen it due to my net problems. :(
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “Guild Wars”