Isn't it absolutely amazing...

The call for a hero has sounded. Will it be you?

Moderator: Global Moderators

Isn't it absolutely amazing...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:38 pm

Crystalynn
...the difference a good group makes? I ran the same mission about 4 times this afternoon and it was insane and total chaos. Then got into a good group and we all worked together and it went absolutely flawless!!

The friendly people always seem to do the best work :)

The worst thing... during one of the missions, everyone suddenly died (because we failed the mission) and the first thing one of them says is "Who is the asshole who did that?" Hello! We failed the mission, numbskull....
How rude to start blaming it on someone!!

hehe Okay I got my vent out. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:14 am

Inquisitor
Are you on now? I can hop on and invite you in so you can get to know us...

NM, someone already had, I am an idiot...

Ignore me :)
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:29 am

Padishar
:lol:

Ya, some groups get a bit silly....

I seen once where we had a good healer, but half the party took off in opposite directions and got themselves killed aggroing completely different sets of monsters :shake: . They proceeded to yell at the healer...... cuz it was somehow the healers fault (on TS mind you) for not over compensating for there stupidity and keeping them alive thru there mistakes.

:weird:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:13 am

Crystalynn
I can totally sympathize with that one. In fact I just had that happen a week or so ago (my main is a monk).

On TS, no less? I don't play with people like that on TS hehe (well, we use ventrillo, but same diff). Then again we've been kind of low on playmates recently so not a lot of traffic on vent.

Inquis--I was not on then--i can check forums periodically during the day, but don't play much. I haven't been invited yet

I will be on sometime after 8pm CDT though

I added you all to my list so I will be knocking on your door if you are on at the same time as I!!!

~Crystalynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:16 am

CoLdBooT
We'll have to get you guild wars players onto our ventrilo server ;)

Much better voice quality :)

Only catch for our server you have to be running the 2.1.x ventrilo client (not the newer 2.2 which has silly restrictions).

CB
Past - DAoC/SWG
Present - EQ2/Guild Wars

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:43 am

Inquisitor
When I tried adding your character Crystal, it said you had already been invited, so colour me confused :)
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:18 pm

Crystalynn
Yes, it hadn't gone through because I hadn't left the old guild yet. we took care of it all last night :) May or may not have a couple more people to add if they decide to keep playing, so we shall see :)

Thanks so much for the invites!!

Return to “Guild Wars”