unable to play for abit...

The call for a hero has sounded. Will it be you?

Moderator: Global Moderators

unable to play for abit...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:25 am

=BTM=
me and my girlfriend will be unable to play GW for a bit... the harddrive GW is installed on got a few probs, gonna fix as soon as I can be bothered.. lately its just been to hot both in and outside to do anything much.

hope tp see ya ingame again soon
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:16 am

Padishar
GL getting that fixed m8 :sweat: We'll have a murgoyle round up for ya's :smack:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:30 pm

=BTM=
well for those who are interested in knowing.. we are back in business ;D
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:10 am

Futile Resistance
Welcome back :thumb:
But it seems your problems have spread. My SATA HD recently went down, but only my MP3 partition :smack:

So now I've gone through and formatted that, hoping the same probably doesn't happen again, and had to format the C drive twice due to ZoneAlarmPro acting up and keeping Internet Connection Sharing from working (at least this convinced my dad to let me order a ethernet modem instead. Was using a USB modem before). Looks like my return will be postponed even longer :sweat: Hope you guys are having fun ;D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:01 pm

=BTM=
ouch :smack:

aint the first time it has happened to me.. happened twice in about 6 months on my 200gb hdd... pretty annoying >_<

hope you get your problem sorted out so it doesnt happen again like it did on mine.
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:50 pm

Padishar
:thumb:

Return to “Guild Wars”