Conquer Online

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Conquer Online

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:47 pm

LIGHTNING
Hello everyone. I currently play an MMORPG called Conquer Online
(www.conqueronline.com)

and I am wondering if anyone else in the SSX community play the game.

I currently play in the Emerald Server (Gem World Group) and the game has a guild system, and a weekly tournament for guilds.

I was planning on making a guild in the game, and would like to encourage everyone to come check out the game.

Its free to download, and free to play.

Thanks a lot for your time.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:53 am

Futile Resistance
I think Padishar dabbled a little into it. I tried, but while it might have gotten my attention, AO kicked in (anarchy online, free too)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:11 pm

LIGHTNING
Awesome. I just hope SSX will be a hit for CO. I'll try my best to promote it.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:52 am

Padishar
Tried it for a bit, its fun, just not feeling it right now. Tried Martial Heroes, Khan, silkroad, Rubies of eventide (was in the beta of this when before it went retail and bombed... its now free hehe).

Out of all of them am liking silkroad the most right now (alpha is being wiped on monday btw). Altho been trying khan off and on (its like gauntlet meets diablo), just make sure you crank the rez waaaay up, cuz the 800X600 default is horrid.

Can't wait for RFOnline and Darkfall beta's to start. games games games games ftw :thumb:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:46 pm

Futile Resistance
Padishar wrote:Can't wait for RFOnline and Darkfall beta's to start. games games games games ftw :thumb:
Yea, I applied for RF as well. Hrm... Haven't heard of Darkfall, maybe I'll give that a shot.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:15 am

LIGHTNING
I'm thinking of Making the Guild in the game when My character gets a bit more popularity in the server.

He seems to be getting a lot of attention as of late, so that's a plus-side in boosting the SSX.

So, hopefully in a few days, and a few more lvls for my character, I hope to see the SSX in the game.

Wish me Luck ;)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:36 am

Futile Resistance
Good luck and happy recruiting (just be sure to recruit the nice guys) :thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:27 pm

StormRider
I only just installed the game.. got to say it looks good. I be playing by the name vetthal :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:13 pm

Brandonheat
Gama, play that game like it there was no end, that was until wow came along .. lol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:59 am

LIGHTNING
StormRider wrote:I only just installed the game.. got to say it looks good. I be playing by the name vetthal :)
Just for the Reference, We all play on Emerald Server. (That's under the Gem World Category, and then Emerald)

Um, I think that's 5, (Not necessarily in the same server, but, Do we get a cookie?)

So how about it?

Edit: http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... php?t=2618

Yeah, trying to promote a new division in the SSX.

Edit: Spelling Mistakes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:36 pm

polosatik
:) if anyone still be reading this thread wanna add to wat Lightning there said about all playing at Emerald..(and it actualy alredy came up) that of feb.22 when server splits we all moving to GreatWall server in Wonders Group of servers :))) c yar all there =D

Return to “General Discussions”