House is Shaping Up

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

House is Shaping Up

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:26 pm

jozef
If you are completely unaware of my little house project you can visit this forum link to get up to speed:

http://www.shatteredstar.org/forums/vie ... se+project

We moved in about 2 weeks ago. We are still working on the little things (i.e. painting porch posts, tiling master shower room, etc.). Everyone tells me the little things never cease. I have finally been set free from the evil bandwidth-limiting college LAN. I now have my own cable connection [and bill].

Here are a few recent pics.

56k users beware!

http://www.fpts.org/images/jm/home.htm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:01 pm

Stracius
Lookin very nice. And yeah, those colors were tripping me out too with those blue bands of tape to set it off :weird: . I thought you were going to try and go for the "We use drugs" decor until I scrolled down and saw that it wasn't the end result :lol: .

My only complaint is that your kitchen is toooo smaaalll. But then, I could just be made biased by my chosen profession :nervous: ... I'd probably sink another 60-100k into making a large one. And drive myself bankrupt in the process, heh. Bridges I don't need to cross yet.

Hope it lasts you many a year and keeps your toes warm in the winter!
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:40 am

Plovske
i'm jelous! it looks great!
enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:19 am

SSX-Ava
Wow, that look's fantastic. You must be very proud :p

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:23 pm

Ambush
Wow eh, that got put together rather quick, looking nice tho.
Got any more pics of when you enter the house?
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

Return to “General Discussions”