Brink (360)

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Brink (360)

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:06 am

Ozone
Crap as well.
I'm playing at 1:30 am on a Wednesday night and the lag is ridiculous.
Server shifts every 6-8 minutes, seriously.
Unplayable.
I rented this pre-purchase. Huzzah me. Good move.

How do people have the balls to put out garbage like this as opposed to hanging on for another 6 months and releasing, at the least, a working program?
How did this EVER get through, beta, let alone alpha testing?

I'm guessing for their next game they're going to send out photocopies of art boards that you can tape to your screen in sequence.
It'll probably be smoother than this one.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

Re: Brink (360)

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:22 pm

M.Steiner
Shame. To think it has been out a week and still in an unplayable state on both console and PC is pretty bad to say the least.
Hopefully they will get it sorted shortly for those who have bought a copy. Brink was something I planned to buy but since I have been anticipating the release of The Witcher 2 so much (that's all I've really wanted to play heh) I decided not to bother just yet. Perhaps I'll get it later if they fix the performance and lag issues but chances are I probably won't since Battlefield 3 will be out later this year and that's guaranteed to rock on PC.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Slacker
Posts like this make me glad I'm not a typical day one buyer of games. Perhaps by the time I see this for a much better price, they'll have patched what seems to be an utter pile of steaming crap. :shake:
<SSX-Anubis> Did you see the E3 trailer for Hot Pursuit btw?
<SSX-Anubis> That even has me a little tempted

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:32 pm

SSX-Ava
piece of shit game.

Return to “General Discussions”