Group screenshots request

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Group screenshots request

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:00 pm

M.Steiner
Just wondering if any of you have any screenshots which you've taken & kept from ANY of our groups over the years but have never been uploaded to our gallery on the main site.
I'm looking for around a handful of screenshots (not many and may not use every single one) showing either SSX (or SSC if they are really old ^^) group activity (pve or pvp) or group accomplishments. So strickly SSX "group" depicting screenshots. I've probably already got Neocron & WoW:EU covered with my own screenshots (though more are welcome so I have a better selection to pick from) but Freespace, EVE, WoW:US, LOTRO, GW etc would be great since I wasn't a member of those divisions and so have nothing to show.

Pic examples of what I'm after
Pic1, Pic2, Pic3
If anyone has similar pics from any group past or present please post em here. I may not use all of them depending how many get posted but any left overs could always go in the gallery!

I was basically thinking that a selection of screenshots like this would be a perfect fit for our about us page or something for everyone to see rather than being hidden pages away in the gallery or not at all. Show our group off and help break the text up a bit. It would be nice to represent our history & past successes like that with more than just NC & WoW:EU group pics ;)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Group screenshots request

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:34 am

Kixi
<3 the WoW:EU pic, good times.
KIXI

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:16 am

SL33PY
double <3 the NC pics (for various reasons :D )

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Futile Resistance
Wow. Notorious BIG and Athon Solo UK. Good memories.

Return to “General Discussions”