My YouTube Vids

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

My YouTube Vids

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:56 am

M.Steiner
Thought I'd make a thread to try and give these a little more attention. Each month (or so) I'll post a list a videos I've uploaded during that month.

Here are my August additions:
I planned to do a vid or two for MGSV but we'll see. There doesn't seem to be any interest in the thread for it, or most things I've been posting actually. As such this may be my last post for a bit until things pick up again. Hope you guys enjoy the vids :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: My August Vids

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:37 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I do need to watch more of these when I get time. You're always pretty good at producing them :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:25 pm

M.Steiner
September vids below. There may be another vid or two to add to this list since there's still another week left of this month but I'll edit those in later if there are any!
Should go without saying but don't watch the Until Dawn vid unless you've played it yourself or don't care about spoilers. Watch the 2 videos from last month instead (the Sam video in particular).
SOMA is also worth a look if you're a science fiction fan. It is a horror, but it's not particularly scary imo. [Edit: Having finished it now I'd like to re-confirm part of that. The game does have its moments (scares) but it's not a "jump around every corner game" or anything like that. If you like sci-fi, play it for the story alone.]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:54 pm

BlackDove
Fighting Sahelanthropous.

Not getting into a tank.

Not pummeling the <censored> RADOME over and over, and nothing else.

It's like you aren't even Gray Fox.

Terrible.

P.S. And your lack of not compensating for the distance when fighting Quiet, in order to get a headshot, is disturbing. You don't even try to CQC her.

For SHAME.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:02 am

M.Steiner
I did play both of those missions a few times btw. Like I did make use of the tank & stuff on other playthroughs, just not on the one I put up. Ta for the comments though. I shall try and play better! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:43 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I really want to watch the Until Dawn ones but...the spoilers :(
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:25 pm

BlackDove
M.Steiner wrote:I did play both of those missions a few times btw. Like I did make use of the tank & stuff on other playthroughs, just not on the one I put up. Ta for the comments though. I shall try and play better! ;)
SACRILEGE

SHAME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:03 pm

M.Steiner
Anubis wrote:I really want to watch the Until Dawn ones but...the spoilers :(
You should be safe with the "Sam chase scene" vid I think. They demo'd a different version of that before the game was released, as well as including bits of it in a trailer :)
I really hope they get to make a sequel to it, or a spiritual successor if not. This, Bloodborne & the remaster of Journey are must buys for the PS4.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
M.Steiner wrote:
Anubis wrote:I really want to watch the Until Dawn ones but...the spoilers :(
You should be safe with the "Sam chase scene" vid I think. They demo'd a different version of that before the game was released, as well as including bits of it in a trailer :)
I really hope they get to make a sequel to it, or a spiritual successor if not. This, Bloodborne & the remaster of Journey are must buys for the PS4.
Ok, thanks :) Shall give that one a look then!

Until Dawn is probably the first game that I'd class as a must have, so I definitely need to play it sometime...after the Witcher and Arkham though, so probably 2017 :lol:

Re: My YouTube Vids

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:20 pm

M.Steiner
Last day of the month so I've just added my last 2 additions for Sep - a random match of the R6 beta and the Nathan Drake Collection demo.
Not sure what Oct will be. We shall see...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:44 am

Whizbang
I watch what I can of your vids, MS. But the problem is that you have vids of games that I want/will play in the future and so I'm trying to reduce the amount of exposure that you are putting up.
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:53 pm

M.Steiner
I suppose the good thing to take from that is that I've been choosing good games to put videos up of though? ;D
I get ya though. I've got a vid to go up next which I don't expect anyone else here will have played or be intending to play (little prototype), and then something a bit different later on in the week too if all goes to plan :)

Return to “General Discussions”