Winter 2013/14 [Dec -> Feb]

Discuss your favourite Anime series here. No linking to or discussing, means of downloading episodes/series allowed.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Anime Moderators

Winter 2013/14 [Dec -> Feb]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:36 pm

M.Steiner
Doesn't appear to be a hell of a lot worth watching during the Winter season it seems. Chart here.
That being said, there's one show which may just make up for that on its own:

New show from Shinichiro Watanabe (Sakamichi no Apollon, Cowboy Bebop etc) ;)
This will be a most definite for me I would think. Gin no Saji 2nd Season too since I really enjoyed the first season back in the summer.
Other definites will be the Mushishi special, Natsume OVA and the Giovanni no Shima movie. Not sure I like the direction which Samurai Flamenco has been taking lately and whilst it's a shame it's not a full new series, I can't wait for more Natsume from him even if it's just a one off.

As for other full series... Nobunaga the Fool is a possibility since one of the main people behind Macross is working on it, and Pupa which I listed for Autumn but it must've been delayed. Still undecided though. It's not going to be a busy season either way which I suppose is a good thing as it will give me time to catch up on a few boxsets and my Netflix queue heh :)

How about you guys?. Saw BD had been looking at Space Dandy last night too so I expect a few more of you will be interested in that one :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Winter 2013/14 [Dec -> Feb]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Still trying to catch up on Kyojin when I get time here :(

Unlikely I'll have time to pick up anything from this season, unless I start ignoring other stuff I've got ready to watch.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Winter 2013/14 [Dec -> Feb]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:14 am

Padishar
Weekly watching:
Kill al Kill (show is way over the top, but fun creative battles)
Hunter X Hunter (Current Favorite Simulcast)
Magi (Next Favorite Simulcast)
Naruto Shippuden (This is getting really good, but at its current snails pace, it may take until 2020 for the 3rd ninja war to finally end :smack: )
Strike the Blood (Its a bit slow, but I like the premise)

I should likely start the One Piece anime series soon, as I have read most of the manga series...
Also, Bleach's manga is getting really intense, so I hope they pick up the anime again :cool:

Return to “Anime”