farwell to all

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

farwell to all

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:45 pm

tribulationsaint
Hey guys and gals, Me and the wife are leaving WOW due to lack of interest in the game as a whole and the fact that going to school and having a family dont go so well with the hours i need at the keyboard. I have really enjoyed playing with all of you Jonis, pad, scarlet, rage, winbrian, and many others I hope to see you all in the gamming future and will be returning to SWG till D&D online comes out..... my email is scottdavis1976@hotmail.com if you need to contact me thanks all...... bye

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:59 pm

Padishar
Sorry to see you go pal :(
Unfortunately thx to the slow process of the military correcting there mistakes I havn't been able to swing space in my budget to play WOW of recent.....

I know you would like Guild Wars :thumb: You should try it out (pssst. and there is no monthly subscription ;D ).

Whatever happens I hope we get a chance to roll again in the future pal :cool:

You both will be

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:58 pm

undrin2
Well you both will be missed. But I totally understand your predicament. Hope to see you in D&D Online. I will be looking to get that one when it is out also.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:56 pm

Padishar
Oh I am planning on still playing WOW m8 :thumb: I just can't for a short until things are sorted out....hopefully sooner then later. Takes the time for them to process anything :smack:

Hehe

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 4:19 pm

undrin2
Pad I was refering to Trib and Wife. LOL Your brother has informed me you will be back... someday... maybe in a year or so... JK LOL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:19 am

Padishar
Oops my bad :sweat: :lol:

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”