WoW Expansion News?

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

WoW Expansion News?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:28 pm

requiemdreamer
So I'm just completely stoked about the new expansion pack coming out, even though I have no idea what it is going to include. I've heard everything from an entirely new continent to higher lvl caps, etc. Really glad that Blizzcon has started for today and tomorrow which means that we, hopefully, will be hearing a lot of news from attendees and possibly video footage.

Just thought I would create a thread for everyone to link/quote any news they've found on the expansion, any expectations, thoughts, or speculations.
(US) Mannoroth Server
Warlock: Requiemdream
Shaman: Saeglopur
The imprisoner of souls into tiny little purple gem things.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:38 pm

M.Steiner
You should see the announcement i made about this nearly an hour ago hehe. Linkie > http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... php?t=1988
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:54 pm

sakuragi
sean aren't u at work???
do some work..stop bumming around the internet...hehehe..

Work?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:58 pm

undrin2
sakuragi wrote:sean aren't u at work???
do some work..stop bumming around the internet...hehehe..
Is that what I am supposed to be doing also? I thought the expansion notes overrode any work rules.

Re: Work?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:24 pm

requiemdreamer
undrin2 wrote:Is that what I am supposed to be doing also? I thought the expansion notes overrode any work rules.
They do ;)
(US) Mannoroth Server

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:43 pm

sakuragi
lol.....oh man....looks like i got caught too...lol...all i do half the day is browse on wow forums...lol....u see all the post by me with GW...lol...i got too much time on my hands......i play wow and gw...hmm....

:)

u know what suxs.....
the 3 lvl 60s i have...now i have to get them to lvl 70...ouch...

Well?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:49 pm

undrin2
sakuragi wrote:lol.....oh man....looks like i got caught too...lol...all i do half the day is browse on wow forums...lol....u see all the post by me with GW...lol...i got too much time on my hands......i play wow and gw...hmm....

u know what suxs.....
the 3 lvl 60s i have...now i have to get them to lvl 70...ouch...
You know you don't have to ;) . But my guess is that is isnt going to hurt to much... It will probably be a blast!
60 Undrin Hunter

US Mannaroth Server

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:56 pm

sakuragi
i don't have to? lol...and let sean beat me??? oh no...they better release this on a friday..that way i can lvl once i get home...so all nite friday, sat, most of sunday to lvl to 70....lol....

but to lvl them up to lvl 70 means all my other alts will feel neglected...damn them..damn...plus more likely then not, i'll have to create a new alt with a new race.....i mean u gotta do it...u konw..

Oh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:59 pm

undrin2
sakuragi wrote:i don't have to? lol...and let sean beat me??? oh no...they better release this on a friday..that way i can lvl once i get home...so all nite friday, sat, most of sunday to lvl to 70....lol....

but to lvl them up to lvl 70 means all my other alts will feel neglected...damn them..damn...plus more likely then not, i'll have to create a new alt with a new race.....i mean u gotta do it...u konw..

Oh I know my figures will hurt. Just think since I took those 4 months off I have quite a few negleted alts that need lvling. Now it will take me even longer to get them up to 70! :lol: :sweat:
60 Undrin Hunter

US Mannaroth Server

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:01 pm

sakuragi
i know what u mean.....u gotta get to lvl 60, while we are raiding with stny...mite as well get the exp and figure out what we are doing...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:29 pm

requiemdreamer
At the rate that I'm hearing I can gather felheart piece I'm hoping to have my all my felheart set minus the head piece ;) Then.... higher lvl stuff to farm after that probably.. lol. I am getting goosebumps at the thought of 5-man UBRS groups being a breeze, as well as Scholo. And the thought of higher lvl instances above BWL.. :::drool:::

This is just less and less reason to play any of my alts. And flying mounts in the Outlands!? Sweet.... but probably going to cost a fortune. I guess no more mounts for my alts.
(US) Mannoroth Server

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:46 pm

sakuragi
that's cause u don't save.....lol...that's why ur broke....i have enough for a epic mounts right now..between all my alts..i am just too cheap...lol..i am waitin for the pvp mount well, that's the only reason why i play ab...to get that mount at 175G(i think) which is cheaper then 1000g....lol...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:16 pm

JonnyDoH
ige Network source:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/662/662143p1.html

(whoops, Undrin2 posted this info in another thread) :p
Junren (80 Druid on Sentinels, Horde)
Junnui (60 druid) on Gorgonnash (retired)

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”