Blacklist

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Blacklist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:45 pm

requiemdreamer
Below is a warning list of possible ninjas, or simply people you would not want to play with. This is just a recommended list and you may play with these people at your own discretion.

(For additions to the list either post below, PM one of the Mannoroth mods, or contact me in-game)

US Mannoroth Blacklist:
Vandeath : Rogue
Cetryzia : ?
Gove[The Happy Association] : Hunter(Ninja)
Hellina : ?
Saonv : ? (ninja)
Xiaonv : ? (ninja)
Hannahbiss : ?
Woolitz: Utilizes and hosts website of WoW cheats, hacks, etc.
Antipeen : Warlock (ninja)
Posideon[Veleno Di Drago] : ninja
Coheedcam: Very rude to officer when asked that he sign up on forums and post an app, gkicked for being an asshat
Jeri: Relentlessly stole kills while questing.
Dpzpaul: Greedy with items (Other alts: Els, Flamehand)
Franky: ?
Tfc: Steals instances and not a nice player
Joril: Ninja
Wagsz / Canibowl: Harassment and Child Stalking

Guild
eXiles (led by Johili) - Known SSX clone/exploit/griefer guild
Last edited by requiemdreamer on Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:39 pm, edited 11 times in total.
(US) Mannoroth Server
Warlock: Requiemdream
Shaman: Saeglopur
The imprisoner of souls into tiny little purple gem things.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:53 am

Padishar
Added Antipeen.

Guy became a huge jerk after I won a fair roll against him. He showed up crazy late to a SM run. The entire rest of the group had already cleared most of one dung and was starting on the next. We finished it and the boss and we rolled on the last items. The first to drop was a hat myself and 2 others needed. I won the roll so Antipeen flipped out and told me to Foff in real life.
He then went on to roll need on everything (even tho he couldn't use any of it), took all the boss drops and logged, completely robbing the rest of the group.

I recommend staying away from this jerk. :shake:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:44 pm

Gamakun
Add Posideon
Guild last seen in : Veleno Di Drago
Reasons
- Ninja everything at my Ubrs Run at Warchief Rend Blackhand part
- he didn't buff me until i whispers 5 times
- same thing about water
- Also I did more damage even though I was healing for the most part
Dwarf Priest (70)
Herbalist 375
Tailoring 360

adds

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:29 am

RagingDeath
Anyone have a list of scotts characters or morgans would be a good ideas to list them.
Duty is heavy as a mountain, Death is lighter than a feather.

warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:00 pm

requiemdreamer
I was under the impression that Morgan has been a long-forgotten issue for a while now and that he wasn't a bad person to group with nor was he a bad player, just simply didn't work out with our guild. Not something worthy of blacklisting.

I'll make an edit for Tribulation if someone can post me the character names for that account.
(US) Mannoroth Server

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:06 pm

Padishar
For the first time I think we should add an entire Guild to the blacklist:
eXiles

Almost looks funny typing that. :sweat:

For those who don't know an Alliance char named Sohili made a guild on Mannoroth named: eXiles
Now he didn't just misplace the X like we do, he went so far as to copy our Tabard nearly 100% as well, right down to the same EXACT pattern and colors.... all he changed was the frill around the borders. Standing side by side it is hard to tell the difference simply looking at our chars.

Now since we are on daily and becoming more and more well known simply as the eXiles (as it is easier to rem and type), it would immediately make you think that this person is trying to cash in on our hard work. Jerimie spoke to Bliz on the subject and they stated it needed to be a little more blatent then it was..... um ok.... We let it go.

Until this week. Some of our members joined a PUG ZG group. Which happened to have Sohili in it. The ZG run only made it so far and there were a couple of bosses left. Some of our members got a group together the next night to finish it up for those who had participated in the run the night before and learned about a nasty exploit the hard way.
Because Sohili had been saved to the instance he could form his own Raid apart from ours and grief our run as long as 20 people were not in it at once. As soon as liz exited the dung, Sohili entered (completely seperate from our raid) and began to pull anything and everything on top of our members (including bosses) just to grief us.
He gave a weak excuse as most griefers do, and proceded to none stop grief, while broadcasting on /lookingforgroup channel to bring in more PUG's to grief as well (as his grief guild is still small). Yes he was reported for Griefing/Using an exploit/breaking CoC and hopefully something will be done about it.

So with all that said, I believe it seems a bit obvious now that his intentions all along was to grief us. First copying name and tabard, then being the first alliance guild to straight out exploit/grief against us and cost our members a crapload of money and time should be evidence enough to not have anything to do with them in the future.

Am adding the first guild ever to the Blacklist.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:39 am

QuantumDelta
Get known as SSX ;)
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:30 pm

lili
Fanky from that guild "The Prestige"
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:29 am

lili
Warlock named Tfc, steals instances and a geneal all around meanie.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:19 am

Monamy
I'd like to recommend someone to the blacklist:

Dpzpaul (feral druid) - has 2 other lvl70s, Els and Flamehand

The guy was in party with me, Mil and Xenosteel..
He was the tank..

Mil wanted a shoulder set-piece that's brilliant for resto druids, the shoulder drops from last boss. However, it was in the middle of the run that the tank said he's looting need on it as well if it drops, saying something about "I still do healing magic, you know" and incase another party needed him as a healer!!

Mil was shocked, for he was 0/0/61 and does nothing BUT healing, this guy here is a feral spec, yet he's planning on rolling need for the shoulder!

That's not all, Xenosteel linked another drop, a caster trinket. It gives a chance on EVERY cast to get a 15sec buff which enables 15% of the base mana regen to be avtive while casting, and the use ability is +150spirit for 10sec, which is a killer for Evocation and Inervate!!

Still, the guy said he'll roll need on this too if it drops. I got really mad and was like WTH man? you never cast in feral form, he said "well, sometimes I get to be healer in parties, so 15% mana regen on every cast sounds nice, I won't go low on mana while healing" I then stated that he needs it just for healing cases, and I needed it for all-the-time use in any party I join, guess what he said? "let's just roll need and see who wins it" :weird:

Do NOT join a party with those 3 names, the guy is crackers and has no idea what's best for his feral spec, Hell, even his healing gear is much better than his feral one, as Xenosteel stated that day.

The guy is already on my blacklist cuz he won that position himself :smack:
I hope there are few like him that plays the game :shake:

*bow~*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:53 pm

requiemdreamer
lili wrote:Fanky from that guild "The Prestige"
What happened with this one?

Just curious as I've PVP'd with him quite a few times and haven't had trouble.
(US) Mannoroth Server

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:12 pm

Dualraid
Im usually nice and all, but this guy has pissed me off to a limit that i will track him down and tatoo the words NOOB on his ***.

Gummybear Shaman
Mannorath

Reason: Gets killed by Npc's, whispers me and starts to curse and complain how i did not help him out. From this, he goes to saying SSX is a terrible guild and it's for scrubs.
Please Blacklist
Parent's Tip: Follow the instructions on the Aspirin Bottle when feeling stressed from kids.
"Take 2 Aspirin"and "KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:28 pm

lili
Furytanks (70 warrior)...called me a bitch when i told him that since he doesnt' have a tank yet i rather keep myself open for other instances.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:37 am

Monamy
Shareef - Shaman (guildless)
Mannaroth

Yesterday, I joined a party with this guy and none of us was healer. We had feral tank, me and Shareef are shamans. He asked me "are you resto?" "no, I'm enhance." and the next second, he left the group.

I /telled him asking why he left, he said he was elem and can't heal. I took healing for that group and we invited a rogue...

OK~, now all this sounds cool. Until I found him again questing in Zangarmarsh by my alt. I greeted him, and he replied with a "?", I said that I was the shaman of the party he lefted without saying a word, he replied "your a dumb" and I replied "leaving without a word isn't clever as well." And just after that, he /blisted me.

I already told many in the general channel in Zangarmarsh about him, and felt the need to post his name here, the guy's attitude was as bad as trash, if not worse..
Monamy's Productions are the best in town!
Need potions? Send in-game mail and I'll see what I can do.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:55 am

Magdalena
Another ninja just fyi Joril - 62 paladin ran with tonight in blood furnace. Took loot off of last boss, left group and hearthed. Just a warning if you see him in any groups.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:14 am

ScarletRahl
Wagsz...He got very upset at little Jonis early cause Jonis except the escape quest from the skittes... he use very improper language to him....and then goes WHAT ARE YOU ONLY 10 AND SPEAK NO ENGLISH...he came to me and I told him NO actually he is only 8 and that was uncalled for and ingore him then he got on Canibowl....."actually maybe you should teach your retarded child or yourself I,m not sure some manners....I Am Not a Happy Mom right now

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:22 am

Zepol
ScarletRahl wrote:Wagsz...He got very upset at little Jonis early cause Jonis except the escape quest from the skittes... he use very improper language to him....and then goes WHAT ARE YOU ONLY 10 AND SPEAK NO ENGLISH...he came to me and I told him NO actually he is only 8 and that was uncalled for and ingore him then he got on Canibowl....."actually maybe you should teach your retarded child or yourself I,m not sure some manners....I Am Not a Happy Mom right now
WTF is wrong with that guy. Ill take care of this on sat mornin.
(RIP-You will never be forgotten)Zepol lvl 70 Lock- Afflication and Destruction.
(Reborn)Zepol lvl 80 Mage - Arcane (Akama)
Ive lvl 80 Shamman - Resto/Elemental(Akama)
Faeith lvl 80 DeathKnight - Frost Tank/Blood DPS(Akama)
Never give up before attempting it first.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:23 pm

Idaten
Wow...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:52 am

Padishar
Updated.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:41 pm

Callawey
I have a new reason for continuing to play this game...to make Wagsz in-game life miserable.

So these are the types that Aoiren left us for? Hey Mike, how bout telling your new guildies to show a little class and maturity while questing...especially around children!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:59 pm

Fenavian
Here is my contribution to the black list.

Wolfgard and his guild Wikinger.

Wolfguard was apart of another guild, they leveled him up and got him all the way to 60 only to have him rob them and start his own guild.

How much of it is true is unknown, but it's good to be on the lookout none the less.

... my contribution

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:00 pm

MethysRaven
I know that I have not been on in a while (what's this about Aoiren LEFT?!), but I find WoW Armory to be quite useful, so I thought I'd narrow down the focus a bit.

Of all the Chars listed, the ones left on the Armory (only tracks Chars that are "Active," to its own definition) are these:

Cetryzia, 70 Gnome Mage, female, no Guild
Antipeen, 70 Gnome Warlock, male, Shadow Knights
Posideon, 70 Gnome Mage, male, Ushers of Destruction
Coheedcam, 70 Human Rogue, male, Last Call*
Jeri, 70 Human Mage, female, Order of Thrones
Tfc, 70 Human Warlock, male, Impulse*
Joril, 70 Human Paladin, male, Last Call*
Wagsz, 70 Gnome Warrior, male, Impulse*
Canibowl, 70 Night Elf Hunter, male, Impulse*

Please note that there are 2 Guilds w multiple offenders each.

I'm not sure how much this helps, but a compilation seemed like a good idea.

-- Wicked
er, Methys Raven
There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere. -Isaac Asimov
'He attacked me. He had to die!'

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”