Can we go somewhere positive.

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Can we go somewhere positive.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:05 am

lili
All these talks are just making me not want to play this game anymore. Can we start posting some positive stuff. Like how much fun we have just hanging out pvping and doing runs. What happened to that guild I knew. What happened to being just friends playing a game together.

Please don't post on this thread at least if you are going to go toward the negative. Let's remember the good times we have had on this thread instead maybe the anger may disapate a bit when this tread is read.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:35 am

Rlyan
The first time I met Weili, she was still playing Dolly and I was playing Rlyan. We were both in our early to mid 40s. We were both on the same quest in Tanaris. We were competing with one another to who could first tag and kill the bandits by the northern ruins. About 30 minutes later, we both advertise that we are looking for a ZF group in General chat at the same time. So, we grouped up and got some more people. Over the next few months, we leveled together all the way until 60. Then, of course, Babydolly was born.

I first met Jack and Mel in The Hinterlands. Weili had invited me to do the Save Sharpbeak quest with her, her husband, and her guildies. I jumped at the opportunity to quest with Weili and others around my level. It wasn't 5 minutes into being in the group that I received an invite from Trixster to become a part of SSX.

I mentioned the day after I had been invited into SSX guild chat I was not going to do my homework for one reason or another. This is how I met Liz. "You better do your homework, Rlyan, or you're going to be in big trouble!" After I promised her it was done and finished, Leapha flew out to Felwood to help me gather those pink stones from the Swamp Things in the northern cave in Felwood. A dawn of another beautiful friendship!

I was scared of Jerimie at first. He didn't chat much in guild chat, and his post as Guild Master was no less than intimidating. I was a little scared at how he might feel about how much time I was spending with his wife, haha! I was on my toes. It wasn't long though until I realized how good hearted and how family-oriented this guy was. He is always willing to lend a hand, whether or not I ask for one.

My first 60 was with Rlyan. It was 6 or 7AM and for some reason or another, I stayed up all night. When I got home, I went straight for my computer to grind the last little bit of my 59th level before I went to bed. Liz and Jerimie were online, and they were in our spot! We grinded out Rlyan's last 6 or 7 bars of level 59 on those Yeti's until it mad us sick (which was also until I was 60 of course).

I remember another great feeling I had while being in SSX. It was XMAS break last year. I had just returned from one of my infamous hiatuses. We were in Scholomance, Jack, Mel, Weili, Steve, and I. We were outside that bat boss (the one that drops warrior boots), and Jack says to all of us in the group, "Ya know? It's times like these that make me enjoy this game. I'm with a group of friends who are so much fun to play and talk with. I love spending time with you guys. It's times like these that make this game worth playing." I'll always remember how I felt when Jack said that.

I'm not sure how much these stories mean to anyone besides me. They mean a lot to me. They're memories I have about how great this guild is, and how great its members are together.

Roll your eyes if you want, but we are a family. We all have different opinions, and that's great. It's what I take pride in my guild for. Our abilities to not dwell on minor differences, not worry about relative gains, and just go out and have a good time.

Please, help me make some more memories. :)
Chris Clarke
ckclarke@vt.edu

Where would you be if it weren't for all the druids' help in World War III?!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:47 pm

Bladesinger
We need to discuss these issues openly, frankly, and as a group. The topic is painful and isn't something any of us really enjoy looking at but it must be addressed and resolved before the group can continue on. To do otherwise would leave the issue festering in the core of the group somewhere waiting for a time to come back up. How well you know that surgery can be temporarily painful but the long term results make the short term discomfort worth it.

Loot is the cyst in our guild that we must lance before it kills us.
Shattered Star since 1998

Gallarien of Lorien, Hunter/Woodsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:05 pm

Rlyan
Lili knows this. What she's asking of us is that we continue talking about other things as well. She asks we keep this thread postive. Please, respect her wishes and share something good. :thumb:
Chris Clarke
ckclarke@vt.edu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:39 pm

Achara
I got to - um i mean had to - respond to a "slap your husband" request within one minute of him joining the guild.

Oh wait - he might not consider that positive...

Hi dear. :)

~ Catherine
*runs away giggling*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:41 pm

Zepol
you know a while back i had a dream that an old firend that i use to speak to was dieing, and before i got to see him he had passed away, when i woke up, i felt that dream as real as a heartattack, and decided to make everyeffort to make mends with him.

still in a work in progress

But friendship is the key thing in this world. With out it were just zombies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:25 pm

Trixster
OK as most can guess I got way too many times i could talk about with this group. a lot of these not many people were around for so i will bring up one that happened not to long ago.

I was setting us up on a boss in AQ20.
Everyone is set so to start the battle you have to go talk to the NPC on the side. So i call out Phil go talk to the NPCs. I am checking my macros one last time to heal the NPC when i hear people say "O Phil!".

Look up to see that Phil didn't go talk to the NPC that were to help us in the fight but the Mobs we were to kill.

I could see it as a cartoon now.
Phil "Hello guys I am Phil how are you today?"
Mobs" DIE!!!"
Raid " What was he doing?"
Preist " Guess we need to go rez him"
Currently playing BF2142 as Starbuck989

"If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?""
Quote by Will Rogers

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:52 pm

ScarletRahl
I love this guild cause there a so many great memories. Yes we have our problems but what family doesnt, but in the long run we get by it. This is just one of many bumps in the road. I remeber meeting Weili/Steve (dolly) when i made my priest cause Jerimie was addicted to PVP in Southshore. We were always running together. I remeber when Jack and Mel got in the guild i help then out as much as I could. Yes I am a mom hen so when Chris said he had homework i remeber making him get off to finsh it, then he got back on and helped him finsh his quest. I also remember him getting drunk he is a very happy/loving DRUNK. This is just some of the reason I love you guys and glad to be part of this family

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:10 pm

Aoiren
I remember one particular ZG run, where a number of people were just waiting outside of the instance for more people to get there. So two people far away were going to be summoned near the bottom of the steps. It turns out the the people that are being summoned are only level 15. So the first person accepts the summon and even before they finish materializing they aggro the mobs nearby and get utterly destroyed. So the question is posed how far away would a lowbie aggro the trash mobs outside ZG so the summoner moves away a bit and summons the next lowbie.

The lowbie zones in just to see a massive train of mobs converging on his position. .001 seconds later and there is one dead lowbie.

I know it was bad but I could not stop laughing for a good 5 minutes.
Aoiren: 70 Priest (Enchanter/Tailor)
Raid Leader-"The tank .. needs full heals.. now!"

Aoiren - "I given him all I got, capn. I dunut have tha mana."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:22 pm

Trixster
I thought of another that always brings a smile to my face.

one day i log on and liz tells me that her son is beign ganked in dun morow(SP). so i hop on my hunter and head out there. we kill hord once then he gets some freinds out to help him. so weilli comes out on here mage and chris comes out on his lock.
before you know it we are chasing the hord into there town and ganking anyone comming out of the town.
Then steps in the largest hord guild at that time on the server with about 20 of 30 peps to kill us. yes we died but that was a great 2 or 3 hrs.

Quote by Will Rogers

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:29 pm

Brandonheat
I remember when we were doing buru and I jumped from the cliff. :weird: :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:32 pm

Trixster
for those who were there.

Alex saying who likes to play Hospital.

Quote by Will Rogers

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:46 pm

callania
dont forget about our raid on the undercity :lol: yes we died many a time and even got a dk but it was loads of fun nonetheless, especially to elude the horde and guards long enough to come crawling out of the sewers, not unscathed of course- but hey they couldnt keep us down either!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:54 pm

requiemdreamer

Smeigul.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
(US) Mannoroth Server
Warlock: Requiemdream
Shaman: Saeglopur
The imprisoner of souls into tiny little purple gem things.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:18 pm

lili
Smeigul.....
That's the best! come to think of it it's been a while since I heard that clip.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:24 pm

Zepol
ive never done a raid to undercity.....i say we schedule this out :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:38 pm

lili
I'll go but not on a char that i care about honor with heehee.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:40 pm

lili
Drinking run: "I love you" whispers all around to everybody in the raid :D
Babydolly Frost Mage 70

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:49 pm

Rlyan
That never happened!!!!
Chris Clarke
ckclarke@vt.edu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:50 pm

Magdalena
Quick stop to kill horde killing alex on the way to Scholo when it was 10-man....

Someone unable to get to their ghost on the tram after fighting horde there...

Walking a level 20 Warlock out to scholo to put an SS on a pally for his mount quest...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:57 pm

Jophiel
Zeplin Ambushes!!!

jump on the blimp at the undercity, wait for STV to load and jump all the horde that are on board :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:59 pm

Zepol
heh i walked from IF all the way to easternplaglands at lvl 6...and actually had horde picking off NPCs for me that i was agroing...and i lived to tell the story.....but i was on my own at that time :shake:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:49 am

lili
Walking back and forth in the tram from SW to IF at least 5 times trying to find my body along with jerimie (wondering if a tram can actually kill somebody walking in the tram tunnel, but it seems the tram just runs right though jerimie) and finially giving up and ran all the way to the graveyard where liz was waiting.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:29 am

sakuragi
Rlyan wrote:The first time I met Weili, she was still playing Dolly and I was playing Rlyan. We were both in our early to mid 40s. We were both on the same quest in Tanaris. We were competing with one another to who could first tag and kill the bandits by the northern ruins. About 30 minutes later, we both advertise that we are looking for a ZF group in General chat at the same time. So, we grouped up and got some more people. Over the next few months, we leveled together all the way until 60. Then, of course, Babydolly was born.
:)

i remember those runs chris..we share some good moments together even though u didn't know it was me that was lvling with u...lol.....all those runs in felwood with rlyan and dolly..yup that was me.....i remember those good old days when u try to beat me to lvl 60....hehehe...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:33 am

sakuragi
good old memories...

liz, remember the time u said i was the nice, quiet and shy guy...boy, i'll never let u forget that....

how about all those times running scholo for mel's boots...after like 50+ scholo runs, i think mel never got them at least jerry got them the first time he came with us....it was fun trying.....at least i can say we can do scholo with no problems.....

how about all those endless runs to brd cause we couldn't figure half of the ony quest line to spend like 6-8hrs trying to figure it out.....oh man...those were some long hrs.....at least we did it and figured out how to do it really fast now.....

now, mel, jack, weili and i will try not to go back unless we really really have to....

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”