Count Me Back In

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Count Me Back In

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:11 pm

requiemdreamer
Where to begin... It's been a long time. Too long. I think, however, that I've reached the end of my crazy hiatus. I just thought I should fill you all in to what I've been up to and why I've, in my opinion, needed to take such a long break.

I started to back away from WoW towards the end of the Spring semester as it become more apparent to me that I needed to focus on classes and projects more. With impending finals and the task of completing my semester-long design project I had increasingly less time for WoW. After I managed to back away for a while, I realized how much I needed a break from the game. There were a great deal of real life things that I wanted to take care of. I was enjoying not having that urge to play WoW, and it continued on through this summer.

This summer has been especially hectic. I started back at my internship at a nearby engineering consulting firm with a whopping 68hr work week my first week back. The company has been getting a lot of new work and has had trouble handling how much is coming in as they continue to expand. Needless to say, my work weeks haven't slowed down much from 65hrs/week, though they've improved somewhat. I've been having a lot of fun learning a lot this summer, showing how much I can offer, and earning a nice raise and a spot with the company once I get my degree :D :D . The latter of which only increased the length of my WoW hiatus.

However, the longer I've spent away, the more I miss all of you guys and gals. ;D . I've finally installed the game on my computer again, and got all patched up and I think I can say with some certainty that I will be back on for a while again. School will be starting up for me in a few weeks and, actually, I might have more time to play now that I'll be done with my internship.

In short, I'm looking forward to playing with everyone again and catching up with all of the goings on. :thumb: See you in-game!

Req
(US) Mannoroth Server
Warlock: Requiemdream
Shaman: Saeglopur
The imprisoner of souls into tiny little purple gem things.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:54 pm

ScarletRahl
Welcome Back Sean :thumb: You have been mised, glad to see you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:00 pm

JonisRahl
Welcome back bro!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:55 pm

RagingDeath
Holy mf SH*T!!!! WB sean. Awesome news though and gratz for your success. cya ingame soon
Duty is heavy as a mountain, Death is lighter than a feather.

warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:05 am

Axavier
Welcome back!!!
"Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition."

"You tell kids today that, and they won't believe you. No, no, they won't."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:06 am

lili
who are you again?
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:26 pm

undrin
Welcome back it will be great to see you in game.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”