A Gnome In Need Of Some High Level Love

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

A Gnome In Need Of Some High Level Love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:03 pm

Pixistix
Hey Guys!

So I am working on the quest for myFire Hardened Mail, and have run into something of a road block. Feyn and I were able to farm up all of the Scorched Spider Fangs, Charred Horns and the Galvanized Horn, but I'm stuck on the Vial of Phlogiston. The vial drops from Roogug, a 27-28 Elite in Razorfen Kraul. As level 24s we aren't going to be able to do too well in there on our own, so I wanted to post a shout out to see if anyone would be interested in lending a hand :).

I'll be on tonight around 5:30pm PST, and can be on around the same time tomorrow, and anytime over the weekend. I hate to ask for someone to come babysit, but the armor from this quest is super nice, and should last me well into the high 30s.

~Pixi/Bloomkin
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:13 am

Ozone
Heya Pixie. I'm running a 29 Shammy atm and looking more or less to cruise with guildies over advancing. If I'm on (Babalawo) drop me a yell, more than happy to hook up, chat, and help as much as able.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”