SSX Arbiter Election

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

SSX Arbiter Election

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:41 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
As you may know, we hold yearly elections for the role of Arbiter of the SSX. The Arbiter is the person who resolves any disputes within the SSX, and is the first in line when a decision needs making.

This is, in a sense, the nearest thing to a leader the SSX have, so this is a VERY important vote.

This year four people are in the frame for the vote, having recieved nominations from members, they are:

Anubis
Inquisitor
Killjoy
Messiah

If you don't know these people, each of them has written a post about why you should and should not vote for them here to help aid you in choosing who to vote for.

The vote itself can be found here.

The vote is open to all members. If you are unable to vote yet are a member of your respective group it is likely your name has not been added to the members usergroup. Simply reply to this thread and we will sort this out for you so that you will be able to vote.

We hope to see a good turnout, please use your vote wisely.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:50 pm

Inquisitor
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:55 am

Pixistix
:thumb:
Blarghl.

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”