Thanks mucho to...

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Thanks mucho to...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:30 pm

Ozone
Demo, who lent me a hand the other night on some Ashenvale quests, allowing me to finish in 45 minutes what I had been working on for a week. Theres hope that I may someday hit 30.

and

Idaten, for coming to my rescue from the evil corpse campers. I was hounded by 3 lvl 30's for an hour, spat upon, etc... Bill showed up and surprisingly the campers all ran away quite quickly.

Cheers. :)
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:34 am

Ozone
And Aura and Mag today for help in a Gnomeregen run!

With the new patch, the q's are giving some great new XP - exceeded 3,800 for each q handed in today and got my first blue! Its taken me 2 weeks to get from late 29 to a smidgeon into 31, help today got me pretty much to 32 in 45 minutes. This would have taken me the majority of the weekend with random groups.

Love running with the guildies. If, er, um, any of ya are on this weekend and bored... ;)
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:11 am

Ozone
Argo tonight for helping me through 3 of the Forest Song runs.

CHEERS ALL. This is my main since I joined the US server and I'm trying like heck to get him up to level. Manno seems atm to be more an alt server, so I've been, for the main part, soloing. With study and such, I've been running solo for 3 months and have only managed level 34. Most cool to hook up with guildies and the help is saving me tremendous amounts of time. :thumb:

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”