My guild bank situation...

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

My guild bank situation...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:03 am

Ozone
Hi all. I had a guild officer get in touch with me tonight regarding some withdrawls which were made at the guild vault then subsequently found at the auction house. First off, yep, this was me.

But I do offer explanation:

With the advent of the guild bank (and me being lvl 30 or so and wanting to contribute), I placed in the bank a few stacks of medium leather, a stack of light leather, a medium hide (think it was medium), and a firebloom. Mind you the bank was quite empty at the time. The other night, in guild channel, there was a convo about how the bank was filling quickly and how some members were laughing about some of the stuff that was in there (there was no ill feeling or anger, just amusement). I felt a bit silly as I knew I had taken up 5 or so slots with garbage.

Upon mailing stuff from my main to my AH alt, then logging in on my AH alt, I went to the guild vault. I removed ONLY that which I had put in, the 5-6 slots of low level crap (as listed above) which was taking up space. I then ran over to the AH and auctioned it off with my other items.

Initially I had put the items in the bank to help out a bit, then realizing they were worthless to the majority of the SSX and the space would be more valuable, I removed them, thinking I was helping by correcting my silly move earlier. I was trying to do good both times but things seemed to get muddled. I've been running with the SSX in different ways for a while and this guild (as well as all its members) are held in the highest respects, I've become personal friends with many I met here and met up for SSXcon in London, which was a weekend to be remember.

My bad for not clearing the withdrawl (well, guess thats my third bad). I'm sorry for any concerns I managed to cause and any typing sprees that have wasted the officer's time.

Mark (Oz)

P.S. If officers can drop a line letting me know they read this and their thoughts, would be cool (at least I know explanation was read). Thanks.

P.P.S. Can't stick around, I think I saw a few blues in the bank and I've gotta log in with my alt for a bit...

Mark (Oz)
Last edited by Ozone on Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:46 pm

ScarletRahl
thank you for clearing it up ....we just had on idea what was going on :confused: thanks Liz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:58 pm

Magdalena
Thank you for clearing this up and for talking about it with me last night.

I am so glad it was just a lack of information and was all cleared up. :)

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”