HElp with Sunken Temple on Fri?

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

HElp with Sunken Temple on Fri?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:43 am

Ozone
Hi all. I ditched the Mara quest line in favor of the Sunken Temple Q Line as I need to get in there to get my Shaman 'Elemental Mastery' quests complete. I should be on Friday for a bit in the afternoon and for a couple of hours Friday night. If anyone has got a spare 45 minutes and doesn't mind doing a lower level run, would most appreciate the help.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:13 pm

Ozone
Thanks much for the help last night on the run - managed to complete my Shammy quest :)

FYI for those there. There was a bit of confusion on the 'Egg of Hakkar' quest, as when the egg was activated near his corpse, nothing seemed to happen and the egg did not 'fill' as it appeared it should have, it just reset to a countdown timer, which we waited for, reused and the same thing happened.

Here's the scoop, the egg did work, but it wasn't obvious (e.g. no 'job's done' or 'Complete' or 'Item received'). When emptying my bags later I came across an item named 'Hakkar Essence'. So, i clicked on it, which then activated and filled the egg - 'job's done'. So the final step was actually in 2 manual parts.

Thanks again.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”