I'm a ganker (but it was special circumstances)...

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

I'm a ganker (but it was special circumstances)...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:43 am

Ozone
So, in Hellfire, I go afk as I'm coming back I see I'm being ganked by a 60 warrior - I get to keyboard too late and die. He spits and sits. So I run back, he's still there, I go off for a bit, come back, he's not in sight. I rez. Jerk was waiting behind a rock, comes out ganks, spits and sits. I rez, reckon I'm gonna rez and kick ass. Get to corpse, he's still there. i rez, fight die, he spits and sits...

So I rez at healer and go do some stuff, when I get back there's a call in /1 about a 60 ganker warrior corpse camping, same guy, seems he was doing it all afternoon to a load of folks. So, a bunch of us form a group, run about, find him, gank him mercilessly. We all spit on him and dance about. He rezzes, we do it again. Then we all run off, give it 3 mins, find him and gank him yet again, spit dance and all.

He logs in with his 70 main, we gank him again, and again, and again.

Rest of night we stayed in touch and any time he was spotted we all dropped what we were doing to go on a gank fest. Got him about 12 times.

Now that was fun :)
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:03 am

Padishar
Revenge is a dish best served cold...

Sounds like the guy had it comin and you handed him his day-o-pay-back checks.

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”