Ya know what I want to see in this game...toilets...

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Ya know what I want to see in this game...toilets...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:35 am

Ozone
make em look like outhouses, call em, I don't know, 'Adventurer's Biohaven' or something.

How many have been in this situation before:

Mmm...gotta pee, lemme find a safe spot. Here's one...no, wait, a patrol...OK I'll hide over here...no, wait, a patrol. Gotta kill em as graveyard is across the map, not worth a 5 minute run for a 30 second pee. Let's see, I can kill em all, OK, done, I got 2 mins. ****, the phone is ringing (baby crying, parents calling...insert your own dilemma), grab it, yadda yadda yadda...OK, still gotta go, but first lemme see if I'm clear...patrol is back...this is getting painful, starting to squirm...OK, think I'm clear..WAIT! Is that ANOTHER bloody patrol! How do all these things live in peace with each other and still manage to find food...

Anyways, I recommend ( ;) ) that Blizz place an 'outhouse' in each zone. Good old wood construction with a half-moon on the door. It wont secure you from death by PvP but will be placed in the 3 square inches of 'safe' area in each section, so at least ya can run off for a few minutes and know your not going to have to make a 5 min run from the graveyard and rez at half health. And if a PvP attacks ya while on the toilet, well, that just ain't right, maybe they can even fire off a message that says "SoandSo killed MrX while he was on the toilet, what an amazing victory - look out for him, he's a PvP Wonder!'

(rant posted on Allakhazam)
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

LMAO!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:04 pm

MethysRaven
LMAO! :lol: I guess I have no reason to agree- nowhere NEAR a lvl 70- but ROTFLMAO ... nonetheless.

:thumb:

MethysRaven
There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere. -Isaac Asimov
'He attacked me. He had to die!'

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”