Looking to Make a Heroic Group

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Looking to Make a Heroic Group

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:36 pm

Alorah
I'd like to see if we could get a group together to do heroics at least once a week at a regular time. This is in large part a selfish gesture on my part, but I think we could get a lot of enjoyment out of it and get to know each other better.

I don't know what everyone else goes through when they join groups, but I have, in the past week, had two groups I've had 9G+ repair bills from and gotten 1 badge and other groups where no badges were obtained.

To the point: If you're interested please respond with times that would work for you. If you want to give specific info on which character(s) you want to take and where you want to go that would help, but it's not of terrible importance, plus some sacrifices may need to be made due to the group's setup.

I primarily play a 70 prot paladin (although I am starting to get some gear for healing [as much as I don't want to go holy again]) and I know I'm geared enough to tank SP, UB, MT, Bot, Ramps.

I also have an affliction warlock who can do any instance required.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:53 am

RagingDeath
Ill go but im just dps juts pick a day .
Duty is heavy as a mountain, Death is lighter than a feather.

warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:05 am

Lilleth
I've successfully tanked most of those too...but I will be speccing back and forth, since resto's so handy in arena lol.

Umm...weeknights are okay, after 8:30 or 9 so the kids are pretty much asleep. Weekends, well...we don't always know what are plans may be in advance.

Perhaps we could make up a group of more than 5, so we can sub if we have to? Or just pug, I guess.

I'm in need of badges!!
/purr
Lilleth 85 Night Elf Druid-Resto (Mannoroth)
Raevynn 85 Night Elf Hunter (Mannoroth)
Zyllah 85 Night Elf Death Knight-Blood (Mannoroth)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:35 am

Ozone
I'm into it. Can be on just about any night (I usually am), but has to be about 8pm (weekends are variable), plus, I'll be gone for 2 weeks in August. So, if you're gathering a list of potentials, drop me on it if ya like.

Got me these purps:
Merciless Gladiators Fuzzy Gloves, Wooly Cap with Pompom, NFL Shoulderpads with neat fire thingies (and they seem to float). Also got a Veteran's Ring with Super Proton Pill Inside, and Vindicators Super-cool Goth Bracelets. More to come very soon, saving atm to get the Vindicator's Brush of Cavity Creep Protection (though may go for Vindicator's Bat-Utility Belt instead). Rest is blue (because it knows I'm sending it away - its not them, its me...).

Granted all is PvP based, but as Elemental Shammy, it tends to be on par with T4 (plus a little). Bonus heal is at apx. 650, bonus dam is at apx. 550. Bout 8k of HP, bit more mana, and oodles of charm.

As a bonus, in Vent I can yell out 'BAM!' and 'WOOSH!' and 'KAPOW!' every time I fire off a spell.

So, er, yeah, I'm up for it. :)
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:00 am

Axavier
Weeknights are good for me as long as I'm not on nightshift. Most of my 70's can do all heroics except mgt...only the mage can do that one so far. Would like to get some badges on Shammy and Warrior but also need to gear up Mage better. Druid is a work in progress so she's probably out for the moment. Priest and Hunter are mostly pvp but if we need them then sure. I'm not picky, just getting bored...lol
"Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition."

"You tell kids today that, and they won't believe you. No, no, they won't."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:24 pm

Alorah
Well, seems weeknights are good. Could we try for about 8pm server time on Wednesdays? Depending on how fast we get through we could do two.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:25 pm

Padishar
I will try and make it as well.
Wed nights sound good.
If we already have nuff for Wed, I can sub in as an alt.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:26 pm

Alorah
I can't make tonight. My grandfather passed away last night. I hope he went in his sleep. I'll be at my parents. Today is his birthday; I sort of hope he made it to midnight.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:31 am

Lilleth
I'm sorry for your loss, Justin. You're in our thoughts.
/purr
Lilleth 85 Night Elf Druid-Resto (Mannoroth)
Raevynn 85 Night Elf Hunter (Mannoroth)
Zyllah 85 Night Elf Death Knight-Blood (Mannoroth)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:33 am

Alorah
Would anyone like to try a heroic this or next week?

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”