PLEASE HELP!

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

PLEASE HELP!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Ozone
Hiya folks,

Well, my account has been inactive for about 2 months now and I really cant see myself getting back into WoW. So, I'm probably going to pass on my account...BUT... I cant get access to it to /guildquit.

Can someone kick my toons out of the guild please?

As far as I remember Ive got:
Babalawo
Oneypheton
Cadadius
Maeb
Dikdasterdly(?)

Im pretty sure thats all of em, not 100% sure but about 98% sure.

Its been fun folks. I'm keeping the WAR subscription atm and plan to start bouncing back into that every once in a while. I've also got an X-box live tag as well - 'Ozone SSX'

Be well and I'm sure I'll bounce into all you guys again at some point or another.

Oz
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Lilleth
:(

Well, Oz...you KNOW where to find us (VENT!) lol. I don't know if anyone's got onto it yet, but I'll /gkick your toons, even though it breaks my heart. I'll die a little inside, my friend. I will talk to the other officers first...what if you DO decide to come back??? (wishful thinking? lol).

Jay just got an Xbox 360...but we haven't gone live yet...no idea if we plan on it, either...just getting used to the standard "console" gaming on it for now.
/purr
Lilleth 85 Night Elf Druid-Resto (Mannoroth)
Raevynn 85 Night Elf Hunter (Mannoroth)
Zyllah 85 Night Elf Death Knight-Blood (Mannoroth)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:20 am

Ozone
Thanks. I'm gonna miss running amok with you lot (already do). And I'm certain that I wont be coming back into WoW anytime perceivable. Reasons are outlined in my previous posts. Love you guys, but caring less and less about the game (and, at times, beginning to hate it - the last 3 sessions I turned game off in boredom and anger, not cool for a game).

I haven't been MMORPGing of late, but do have my WoW account still up which I'll probably jump into this weekend for a bit.

On Xbox Live my gamer tag is Ozone SSX. For online games I've been playing the Call of Duty: World at War multiplayer and the Team Portal 2 game from the Orange Box (highly recommended, its cheap, a LOAD of fun, and comes with a few other top games as well).

I'll be jumping into vent while on WAR, so I'm sure we'll all catch up.

:)
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Lilleth
Fair enough, and I understand...games are supposed to be an escape from what frustrates us, not the cause of our frustration!

Please do jump in vent! If/When we go live with the Xbox, we'll start posting over in the Xbox Live forum :thumb: , and of course, we'll look you up!

/hugs for you and your lovely wife!
/purr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:41 am

Lilleth
Haven't booted you yet, Oz...but we'll get it done shortly.
/purr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:25 pm

undrin
That is what they always say. Than you show up a year from now and for some reason you are still in the guild. So much for sneaking back...... jk lol
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”