Xenosteel's Army - End game scheduling info :)

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Xenosteel's Army - End game scheduling info :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Xenosteel
1. Introduction

This post is about me and my local arsenal of players from Bahrain who happen to play at off-peak hours. I'm posting this so that you guys are aware of everything you need to plan for end game grouping :)

2. General Availability

The official weekend holidays in Bahrain are Friday and Saturday, that means we *can* stay for night-time raids only on Thursday nights and Friday nights, and nights where we have an official seasonal holiday of course.

The time in Bahrain is Realm Time +16:00 hours (or GMT +3:00), 8 hours difference.

The general times we play on weekdays are around 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Realm Time), and on weekends we can make time to play from 2:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Realm Time).

---------------
Last edited by Xenosteel on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Xenosteel
3. The Army - Sorted by Availability, Dedication, and Level

Anoxi - 80 Hunter - BM

Alts:
Nohuman - 68 Death Knight
Meow - 35 Druid - Feral

Notes:
Teenaged younger brother, social enough :)

Availability:
Around 6:30 AM to 1:50 PM (Realm Time) on weekdays, much more available on weekends and especially weekend nights.
He will proc mom aggro from time to time like any other teenager.

Xenosteel - 80 Rogue - Mutilate

Alts:
Hair - 74 Druid - Resto / Feral
Pencil - 75 Mage - Fire
Gaius - 71 Hunter - BM (Inactive)
Whats - 45 Warrior - Prot
Aswad - 64 Death Knight (Inactive)
Bajella - 43 Warlock (Inactive)

Availability:
I'm mostly available on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Realm Time), on weekends its around that with more flexibility.

Nose - 80 Rogue - Mutilate (DING!)

Alts:
Devilshooter - 5x Hunter - Marksman
Fishlegs - 6x Death Knight

Notes:
One of my best friends. Smart and very brain-in-the-gutter like >_> Likes to raid and is dedicated to group-play, having fun, and LOVES World PvP (especially PvP in groups). Also a social nutball.

Availability:
Good! Most of his play time is at night, especially at weekends you can find him playing late nights at realm peak times, unless the queue takes hours then he'd get furious and not play :P.

Cure - 80 Death Knight (DING!) (Not yet in Guild)

Alts (oh god):
Speedy - 72 Druid
Hardy - 71 Paladin - Retribution / Holy
Saher - 71 Priest - Shadow
Swifty - 71 Mage - Frost
Muharib - 71 Warrior - Arms
Shameeno - 54 Shaman
Sayad - 34 Hunter - BM
Good - 22 Warlock
Zeeko - 18 Rogue (Bank)

Notes:
My Father, that means he's also Anoxi's, Duper's, and Mooni's Father. He's still a below-intermediate gamer but he's catching up nicely. He hasn't socialized in WoW except very occasionally (He doesn't notice party/guild chat much and his typing a bit slow).
He's quite smart and would probably be good friends with any guildie once he gets to know him :) In RL he loves to argue but you won't see that happening much in-game because he doesn't know enough about WoW to argue.

I told him about the guild and he seems interested, I'll have to get him to make a guild app. And don't worry about whatever guild he's in, he joins guilds because he clicks Accept on any guild invitation (lol), not sure why he does that.

Availability:
He almost definitely plays at night times on weekdays and weekends, usually 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Realm Time). There's a good chance you'll find him on sooner (like 7:00 AM) if he has no chores to do.

Mooni - 71 Priest

Alts:
Neferteti - 66 Warlock (Inactive)
Isda - 57 Death Knight (Inactive)

Notes:
Sister and eldest sibling, social goof, and Xood's wife :)
Used to be a dedicated WoW player, raided more times than all of us combined. Says she's a bit bored of WoW like any other game that she plays for over a year.
Basically, when she's interested in a game, she becomes very (even extremely) dedicated.

Availability:
Moody, she plays when she thinks she'll enjoy it and when her husband's on. Actually I'm not very sure on the availability times so you'll have to ask her.

Xood - 71 Hunter (Inactive)

Alts:
Drenite - 60 Death Knight

Notes:
Mil's elder brother, and Mooni's husband :)

Availability:
I don't know much myself so you'll have to ask Mooni or him about that.

Duper - 80 Paladin - Prot

Alts:
Aafaa - 73 Death Knight

Notes:
Elder brother, married (wife isn't playing WoW), and doesn't guild chat much (a bit slow in typing). Tends to get lost often in the game; his awareness of whats going on around him in-game is his weakness.

Availability:
Tough! He has wife aggro everyday at around 10:00 AM (Realm Time), he works 9-10 hours a day, sometimes they have special "Shutdown" industrial maintenance, and he goes on work-trips to Europe and Asia around once every 2 months average. If we need him, we gotta make sure he can make it :)

[TRANSFERRED: to Haomarush] Mil - 80 Druid - Resto

[TRANSFERRED: to Haomarush] Monamy - 80 Mage - Arcane

(((((Under construction)))))
Last edited by Xenosteel on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:37 am, edited 14 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Xenosteel
Pikachu! (reserved for posting)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:29 pm

Axavier
Say Hi to all for me. Thanks for the times. That will help a lot in planning raid times once we have enough 80's and we're almost there.
"Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition."

"You tell kids today that, and they won't believe you. No, no, they won't."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:38 am

Xenosteel

However, you don't have to schedule raids to fit the timings here you know. I'm just listing our availability for information purposes,

In other words: By all means, don't wait for us! We're all casuals, raiding is just an optional thing :).

raids

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:47 pm

RagingDeath
Hey thanks for posting, helps out. In the past with Kara and MC we would run raids on fridays nights at 730 servertime. And Its looking like were gonna try Naxx this friday at that time. Also we could try setting up Saturday and Sunday raids (Archavon Obsidian Sanctum) in the afternoons like 12:00 or 2:00pm server time. But with those we ve been bascially going by the poeple online and the availability of AoV. Eventually I think we should shoot for doing a heroic raid as we have a good number of 80's if everyone is on at the same time.
Duty is heavy as a mountain, Death is lighter than a feather.

warrior

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Padishar
Hmm so Fri and Sat morning EST are our best bets....
Soo maybe we could try scheduling something early on Sat mornings (server time).

I know we don't 'have' to include you, but its nice to ;D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:36 am

Xenosteel
Padishar wrote:I know we don't 'have' to include you, but its nice to ;D
Yep that's pretty much what I was trying to say :D

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”