A brief (and sorrow) farewell :(

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

A brief (and sorrow) farewell :(

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Xenosteel
My good friends, it saddens me very much (even though I'll be straightforward as I usually am) to mention that I'll be leaving the Mannoroth-SSX guild for another one.

Regardless, none of us should be concerned as much. I'll still be as good a friend to the guild as I've always been :D
Same game, same realm, same friends.

I've spent a long time in the guild which makes me rather attached and even addicted (lol). Just for the record, NOBODY in the guild has ever done anything close to bringing upon even the thought of leaving the SSX guild. You guys are great and there's no way you'd do such a thing in the first place :)

The reason I'm leaving? .... well, its silly reason to some. I'll be trying to find a guild that plays in my timezone to try and enjoy whats left of this game, because I'm a bit bored of WoW :D

Anyway, feel free to chat up with me on anything. You know my toons:
  • Xenosteel
  • Hair
  • Bajella
  • Pencil
  • Doer

Dead Alts:
  • Aswad
  • Whats
  • Mango
  • Baa
  • Gaius
Please forgive me, and I hope to be back amongst your ranks in WoW and/or the other games to come! Darn it Diablo 3 hurry up!!

Re: A brief (and sorrow) farewell :(

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:58 pm

undrin
So are ya leaving before you find a guild? Just trying to figure out when I will see ya. Hope the best for you! See you in game.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:58 am

Xenosteel
undrin wrote:So are ya leaving before you find a guild? Just trying to figure out when I will see ya. Hope the best for you! See you in game.
Yeah, I picked a time nobody from SSX was online and packed my bags 'n left, because I didn't want my leaving message to have any sort of impact on the other guild members.
Besides its not like I'm going too far away :D hehe don't need to have any goodbyes if I'm still around eh.

I think that I'm going to join Victuri te Salutant. Good, fun community (lot like SSX) and they play in offpeak times.

See you in game!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Padishar
Thanks for taking the time to post here pal :cool:

Sorry for the delay, work has been overbearingly intrusive into my free time as usual.

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”