Account Hacked

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Account Hacked

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:41 pm

undrin
I was just notified by Pad, that i was playing LFD2 and WoW. Hmmm, well it seems someone has hacked my account. They have also added an account authenticator so I have no access to it even though I changed the password. They will not be able to log onto the account again but I am sure the dmg is already done. I have sent an e-mail as blizz suggested and am awating a response. Pad have changed my toons member lvls so they do not have access to the guild bank.

Oh and of course I upgraded vent to the 64bit version and seem to have typed the password in wrong so I am not able to log into vent any longer.

Hope to see yall around, visit me in steam hehe.

msp51578 is my user name
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

Re: Account Hacked

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:27 pm

suggz
bummer man, now you have to come back to playing WoW and get all your stuff back
"full strength like a cyclops eye drops"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:53 pm

undrin
Actually, I have not come bak to the game as of yet. I was warned of the problem by Pad and am trying to make sure when I do that I have all the stuff I had before I left.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:42 am

Padishar
Still wonderin how ya got hacked.
Was shooting ideas around and could it be possible that you went to a contaminated
website or downloaded a mod from a site other then a mainstream one (like Curse)?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:11 pm

undrin
Either is possiable. I doubt I did that but you never know. I have always done my best to be careful where I sure and what info I put on websites. But I have in the past made a mistake or two, not many mind you but it has happened.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:50 pm

undrin
Well if any of you have seen my toons online, it is not I again. Got an e-mail from WoW the last few days asking me to renew my pre paid time. Which of course I have not purchased. No I have not been to a wow site since I last spoke with Blizz, nor on battle net. What a pain. Oh well.

BTW how is every one doing? Been busy with school, graduated with my BA in July, spending time with fam, my wife got a job and a promotion within a month and a half. So very busy. Also my oldest daughter will start school the begining of September, yay.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:03 pm

suggz
well congratz dude...good to hear from you man, and its nice to see that things are going well for you and your fam. I stopped playing wow some time ago so no clue as to whats going down with that but I am coming back for Cat once that comes out. how about you? hope you do so we can get back to having some big drinking guild runs like back in the day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:46 pm

undrin
Hey man, great to hear from ya. I think as of right now I will replace my half working video card and purchase star craft 2. I am not sure about the next expation, I am still considering it and it is yet to be seen if I can be convinced to play it hehe.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:53 pm

suggz
hmm looks like im going to have to fly down to your house and make you play Cat then :mad:... and just so you know all the cool kids are doing it(Me and pad) I was also thinking about jumping on star craft as well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:05 pm

undrin
Hahaha, I am just worried I will play it way way to much like I was before I quit last time. It needs a pause function, lol. But I almost garuntee I will be playing Starcraft by the end of the week. I still have to find a decent video card that I can test out and return if that is not the problem. Though with a hell of alot of red lines over all dark colors on my screen, I belive that is the case, that and windows keeps shutting off most of the card and forcing VGA mode....... yuck. I have tried all the normal fixes, grrrrrr.

BTW Matt, you fly down here you will have a blast, you do know Pad, Jonisrahl, and Scarlet/Lepha live here hehe. Alonge with Rage, and others.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Axavier
Steph and I are still playing and going strong. Haven't seen any of your toons log on though. Great to hear things are good. Good for us too. Will deffinitely getting xpac when it comes out. Will be getting starcraft II as well eventually. Just saving money for vacation at the moment.
"Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition."

"You tell kids today that, and they won't believe you. No, no, they won't."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:39 pm

undrin
Well i locked the account and have control of it. Glad to see you two are still around. ST2 is a blast!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:00 am

Padishar
Glad to hear your account is locked so you don't get jacked again :sweat:

SC2 is flippin sweet :cool:

I will be getting the WoW expac also, tho time to play has been next to nil for quite some time lately :smack:

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”