Announcement: -SSX- Guild in Emerald Server will be moving!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Announcement: -SSX- Guild in Emerald Server will be moving!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:06 am

LIGHTNING
After some consideration of the pros and cons of wether the -SSX- Guild should move or not, we have considered that moving to the new server will be the most beneficial.

Please visit: http://account.conqueronline.com/enzf/s ... /index.php to start transfering your characters to the new server.

I hope to see everyone there, and have a safe, and smooth transition.

We'll see you at "The Great Wall"
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:16 am

jozef
Yay our first lil thread ... so proud.

Glad we're moving. I am signed up and ready.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:03 pm

LIGHTNING
As far as I can tell, Arby, Carlos, Reya, AntenA, jozef, are going. Anyone know the status on Vegeta, and Cianni?
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:11 pm

jozef
LIGHTNING wrote:As far as I can tell, Arby, Carlos, Reya, AntenA, jozef, are going. Anyone know the status on Vegeta, and Cianni?
I have been afk because of recent events for the business so I've not had the chance to find out. Hopefully I will be back in play starting Monday. Tonight I'm having a lil date w/ my lady so of course she gets all my attention :cool:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:59 pm

=BTM=
Id move there with aswell if I could, but since Im on a different server makes it sorta hard :p
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:11 am

Kon
OMG BTM!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: ;D

You wouldn't happen to be the old SSC BTM we all know and love? Haven't seen you in forever man! How are you? :cool:
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:14 am

BlackDove
That's him.

He's around.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:23 am

=BTM=
Yea, that`s me :p

Im good, sick but good :sweat:

been awhile since I dropped by here, busy IRL and elsewhere... happened to stumble over Lightning on the CO forum tho so thought I check by here to find a CO divison.. guess Ill have to try and be a regular around again :p

knowing there`s a new server comming and that the SSX will be moving there, hmmm, maybe Ill sell all my chars and stuff on Turqouise for DB`s and move over there aswell ;)
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:54 am

LIGHTNING
jozef wrote:
LIGHTNING wrote:As far as I can tell, Arby, Carlos, Reya, AntenA, jozef, are going. Anyone know the status on Vegeta, and Cianni?
I have been afk because of recent events for the business so I've not had the chance to find out. Hopefully I will be back in play starting Monday. Tonight I'm having a lil date w/ my lady so of course she gets all my attention :cool:
As you know me from in-game, I like to emphasize on Real life over anything about the game. Real life is more important. Besides, SSX is all about us being friends, and our value is friendship.

@BTM, I really do hope you'd join us in the new server though. I really hope so. But whatever your descision may be, you have my full support of it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:09 am

=BTM=
I to wanna move, its just the matter of starting fresh and what I`ll leave behind that needs to be resolved first. but Ive made a char tho so regardless I can still hang out with you on the new server ;)
-Jack Burton

sweet :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:12 pm

AntenA
Cool, moved my chars to new server, but how is this gonna work now? we play emerald until the 22nd? then start logging into great wall? after the 22nd? or hows that gonna work? o_O

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:32 pm

=BTM=
yea, Emerald till the new server opens at the 22nd, from there we play the great wall yea.
-Jack Burton

Re: sweet :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:38 pm

LIGHTNING
AntenA wrote:Cool, moved my chars to new server, but how is this gonna work now? we play emerald until the 22nd? then start logging into great wall? after the 22nd? or hows that gonna work? o_O
Just keep logging into Emerald. If it asks you to create a new char, don't. Log into "The Great Wall" Instead.

Emerald will be shut down by then anyway. So there's no ambiguity in the move.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:54 am

polosatik
:D hellowwz.. =D yay.. found thread.. found people.. found that we finally been er..wats da word for it.. >_O heck .. being ESL stinks.. oh well..but still wanted to check in and say hi..oh yah and say that Cianny moves too :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:04 am

jozef
I think prices are going to be so high in the GWall. If so, we need to liquidate our goods on other servers, sell them for DBs and transfer to GWall where they will sell for 1m higher than the original servers. I'm seriously considering selling my stuff from my fire tao in Phoenix.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:35 am

LIGHTNING
I think the prices will stay the way as it is from Emerald. Here's how I look it. If we get more Higher lvled ppl in the GWall, DBs will be higher, and Mets should be lower. More noobs comign to GWall, Mets higher, DBs Lower.

Third Scenario. Since Princess26 and crew is coming, prices will be the way as it is.

My take on it, Do American style Capitalist practice. Hunt, work hard, and undersell everyone. I don't care of princess26, and everyone buys all my stuff. If your popular enough, and able to keep selling, PPL will know that you can provide the goods, and will eventually just keep buying from you. Sellers will have to compete with your prices, just like Walmart.

Don't follow the Filipino, and Brazillian economic practices. No insult to a country, but they're not considered "First World" countries. Let's stick to North American approach to business, and we should make steady money.

The way I see it, If an item is useless to me, I'm happy if I can sell it, even if its half of the price of everyone selling it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:04 am

polosatik
jozef wrote:I think prices are going to be so high in the GWall. If so, we need to liquidate our goods on other servers, sell them for DBs and transfer to GWall where they will sell for 1m higher than the original servers. I'm seriously considering selling my stuff from my fire tao in Phoenix.
Even though i liked the way Lightning viewd the prices on the GreatWall.. i also must agree with your decision selling out ur tao's stuff.. um.. =D its on Phoenix.. so why have it anyhow? if you can use it to your advantage where u will really play.. and btw.. be careful :(.. nobody really knows what prices gonna be in there..(unless u follow new servers around all the time and figure out pattern, but then again , whoever get that kinda time to do it?).. anyhow.. just careful with selling stuff.. prices might drop.. who knows how things go.. and it be shame to looze everything (well or just big chunk of it) :shake:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:20 pm

jozef
It won't hurt to wait and see what the prices do.

Status Update!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:36 pm

LIGHTNING
I've gotten in touch with everyone registered on forums. Looks Like we're all set for the move. Good Luck tonight guys. Looking forward to meeting you guys in the new server.

From forums registered for the move:

LIGHTNING
Prince.Vegeta
jozef
polosatik
AntenA
=BTM=
StormRider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:38 pm

=BTM=
concerning the prices on TGW I think theyll be lower than on Emerald, atleast in the beginning.

New server means lots of new people which wont have much money to begin with, and since not everyone on Emerald is moving to TGW there will be less well established people with money to buy stuff... so the competition for those selling will harder and will have to sell for lower price.

thats what I think tho, hard to predict on a split server cause everything pretty much depends on those moving over.

Personally if my db gets transferred in time Ill be selling them on Emerald rather than on TGW so I in theory atleast will have more starting money than if I sold them on TGW.
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:07 am

polosatik
dam.. dis feels weird..>_< havnt been moving since..since.. O_O first phoenix split.. :weird: EEEP, HOLD ME.. :shaking:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:50 am

jozef
polosatik wrote:dam.. dis feels weird..>_< havnt been moving since..since.. O_O first phoenix split.. :weird: EEEP, HOLD ME.. :shaking:
Hahaha! Yup, I know that feeling.

Return to “Conquer Online”