After The Move: First Impressions.

Moderator: Global Moderators

After The Move: First Impressions.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:35 pm

LIGHTNING
Whats your first impression guys?

Mine? There were more people who moved than I expected (Including many enemies). And a quick scan of the market prices tell me they mirrored, and sometimes were higher than the ones in Emerald.

Any regrets?
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:49 pm

=BTM=
high prices, personally high db prices a i advantage for me since Ill be getting all my db`s from Turq. even tho prices are pretty much the same as they where on emerald, that might change tho... I guess only time will tell.

For the sake of the SSX Division growing moving was the right thing to do.. I think you`d find emerald to be a pretty quiet place now compared to TGW, and since Emerald is so far down on the server list I dont think you could expect any recent move of new people comming there any time soon which would make getting members alot harder.

Anyways, I find this new server to be pretty interesting atm compared to what Turq. and Emerald was, will be fun to see how things move along from here.

Now I just gotta wait for TQ to move over my first load of DB`s... hopefully they will have done it till I get back, gonna gone from the net this weekend.
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:43 am

jozef
I can say I really enjoy the lack of other players atm. Having a spawn to yourself really makes lvling easy. Heh BTM looking forward to seeing your move completed. I'm glad to help if I can.

EDIT: Ppl seem to be more aggresive toward me. I've had to defend myself from 2 ppl in lab so far. The first one chased me as I went by him in lab lvl 3 on my way to lvl 4. I didn't think he was attacking me until i see the ss flowers. So he died and I got 2 mets and 3 diamonds.

Then, while on lvl 4 I joined a team with Pedz (sp?) and this dude on the team, <<AntiChrist>> lvl 115 + w/ super gear, starts asking me questions and talking about gear and stuff. He gets cyclone and starts chasing me and trying to melee and herc me. I ran until his cyclone ended, and about that time mine started. I turned and meleed him in 2 hits before he could get one in. More diamonds for me ;D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:56 am

Prince.Vegeta
I've noticed a small improvement on how frequently i dc, and it hasent frozen on me scince the move so im pleased so far. i definatly find it a little easier to lv with fewer ppl, but it seams like a lot of ppl from overseas have moved because congestion hasnt decreased much between 2 and 4 am. no regrets so far tho. good choice Guild Leader(s) :thumb:
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:36 am

polosatik
:sweat: didnt really notice any difference yet xpet yah.. market prices was sorta a bit of a shock :smack:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:52 am

jozef
polosatik wrote::sweat: didnt really notice any difference yet xpet yah.. market prices was sorta a bit of a shock :smack:
I've not had anything to sell or anything gold to buy with in market :(

I'm just too busy and end up in tg.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:43 am

Fuyuki
dunno why i'm starting to post in this forum (bored) when i started mets were 80k dbs were about 1.8mil some random info

Return to “Conquer Online”