People saying sh*t bout our guild...

Moderator: Global Moderators

People saying sh*t bout our guild...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:02 am

Svarog
:o
Last edited by Svarog on Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:12 pm

Inquisitor
Just because someone says you suck is no reason to KOS.

They are jealous, take comfort in the fact that you are better than they are, and they just realized it ;)
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:55 am

Svarog
Yeah thanks for that =) We are better then them :cool:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:36 am

polosatik
kinda dumb to say sh*t about guilds u have no clue..and just cause one person dont like dont mean others think alike.. ... kinda sad that Albedo spreads that **** around.. i was under impression (for some dumb reason) that he is one of nice ppl in our server..
... bleh i got mor thoughts about that stuff but i better stop now till i carried away again hehe :sweat:
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:45 am

Svarog
He is jealous of our .org =) because he keeps mentioning it, but I dont know, usually when I was on maxleilluminati, that person would be saying sori m4st0r after they are killed a dozen times...I just wish I had some power, I got stupid level 1 fire -_-" thats what happens when you get plvled too much :lol: plus I ain worrying bout my offensive power untill I reborn, all Im worried bout is getting to 120 water tao =) maybe 130 :lol: :lol: :lol:
kk of topic :blank:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:41 am

LIGHTNING
He only joined in-game to try and see what we're like. Its just another spy. Will be booting him ASAP.

And Quizzie is right. SSX is a community. We're just simply better than the rest ;)

We just don't brag about it, cuz we simply just know it.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:52 am

Svarog
ye =) :cool:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:08 am

LIGHTNING
Hmm... I feel my pride as an SSX member is hurt. I feel like smacking him a few times in the game, just to show that we don't play around.

But will that be arrogance? Or am I just being a bit too overzealous?
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:11 pm

Stracius
Slap him a bit for being a spy, then ignore him otherwise. The best way to get back at people who are trying to insult you is to prove them wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:20 pm

LIGHTNING
I smacked A1bedo last night, despite Killing him accidentally. I just need to make more frequent "Accidental PKs" at him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:26 pm

polosatik
LMAO.. (sings) ..ne ne ne ne WOOPS I DID IT AGAIN.. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:36 pm

Svarog
lolz :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:58 am

Fuyuki
Edited By: Fuyuki
The past is the past lets leave it behind >.>

Edited By: LIGHTNING
- Putted the double post together.
Last edited by Fuyuki on Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:26 pm

polosatik
Albedo..befor you judge Anton and other people..u should ask urself why he done it....yah he is ur friend. was and is..and hopefully will be(cause i dont see nothing wrong with him being concerned when people who know nothing about something ..spread rumors.).. give u example.. would u like if i go around and talk crap about your guild(of which i know nothing about..other than u are in it and so far didnt say nothing good about our guild...)..?
even if i said something bad only couple of times..but would u like that? would u tell other people in your guild or ur friends??
..and plz dont say u would be ok with that..cause it would be simply a BS..
he was looking out for his guild he was proud to be part of.. so wat he likes guild..so wat he brags about it..it does not give you right exuse urself and say sh**t behind our backs.. u had not a clue wat was our guild about.. and wats going on here.(besides blue plvlin u all the time and u saw few nooblets asking for team.. which happes all the time..and with which we ourselves had an issue).
i know you regret wat u said (at least i got that idea from wat u told me so far).. and i am hoping you got the idea how things can get out of hand when u might not intend to..
i am not sure what would be other people's opinion but i am sure there is a valuable lesson to be learned for all of us.... :shake:

P.S. Albedo.. yah.. and i thought u was a good guy too... :blank:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:06 am

Kon
polosatik wrote:.. so wat he likes guild..so wat he brags about it..
Please, nobody brag about the SSX. For future reference.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:41 am

polosatik
Kahn wrote:
it doesnt make it good/right ..but u cant deny people right to be proud of something to the point of bragging

P.S. now that i read it.. hm i sound a bit aggressive >_< sry Kahn..i ment it just as reg comment :o

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:15 am

Kon
polosatik wrote:
Kahn wrote:
it doesnt make it good/right ..but u cant deny people right to be proud of something to the point of bragging
I'm proud of the SSX, you're proud of the SSX, I think all of our members are proud of the SSX. But if you start bragging about it to people, then it seems like we're stuck up, and we sound like hypocrites when someone says "Haha we're better than you because we're a community of kind, helpful people." Sorry, I don't like bragging.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:33 am

LIGHTNING
I just like to brag about it on our forums to our members. Never in-game.

Yeah, look at us! We're SSX! Were the best! Wer'e #1!! Woot!

err.. yeah, i'm done.

@Albedo:

Spying, checking us out, joining-then leaving, call it what you want.

As far as I'm concerned, dont put us down in-game, or look down upon us, or try messing with us or my friends. Don't talk trash about us, don't spread gossips or rumours about us.

Just [As Inquisitor had on his siggy before] "Shut Up and Play!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:33 am

polosatik
Kahn wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Kahn wrote: Please, nobody brag about the SSX. For future reference.
I'm proud of the SSX, you're proud of the SSX, I think all of our members are proud of the SSX. But if you start bragging about it to people, then it seems like we're stuck up, and we sound like hypocrites when someone says "Haha we're better than you because we're a community of kind, helpful people." Sorry, I don't like bragging.
personaly i try not to brag about anything (well to ma close friends and mor of a joke typ'o thing..)..and trying to let ppl form their own opinions..i think u making it a bit mor personal than it should be.(at least u sound so).. and btw i dont know whole conversation that took place..it was presented to me as bragging..but people tend to exagerrate (or however it spelled)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:14 am

Fuyuki
anton your to young to drink o.o
Last edited by Fuyuki on Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:35 am

Svarog
I used emotion, that means this cannot be a discussion, discussion cannot involve emotion, this was just an outlash...

You know I am your friend, but my loyalty is first to my Guild, dissin' my guild makes me emotional, hence the outlash, but um...thats me for you...

And yeah, you dont need to be kos'd anymore (not that you ever were...), when you judge someones preferences and decisions, you are essentially undermining them, and that is exactly what you did, including say that I joined SSX because I wanted to get plvled by blue...I think I joined because alot of my friends were in that guild, which further outraged me, but as I said before it included emotion so this cannot be a discussion... :shake:

Oh yeah, I ment to KOS the guild not you...because I know it wasnt just you, it was you and Julian, understandable, but you can only push a man so far...

@A1bedo...I R STAB U K? :thumb: (when I see you xD)

My real names fuyuki..not albedo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:14 am

Fuyuki
Falling asleep.......
Last edited by Fuyuki on Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:47 am

Svarog
We should not have DivineUchiha in guild enemies anymore, because its my friends guild, and this issue is dead long ago. We dont have to have enemies which didnt do anything except few words that made me angry whilst I was drunk doesnt mean anything, and from steves view it was friends play...

Answering statements

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:59 am

Fuyuki
uh
"personaly i try not to brag about anything (well to ma close friends and mor of a joke typ'o thing..)..and trying to let ppl form their own opinions..i think u making it a bit mor personal than it should be.(at least u sound so).. and btw i dont know whole conversation that took place..it was presented to me as bragging..but people tend to exagerrate (or however it spelled)" - polosatik
thats true...
Spying, checking us out, joining-then leaving, call it what you want.

As far as I'm concerned, dont put us down in-game, or look down upon us, or try messing with us or my friends. Don't talk trash about us, don't spread gossips or rumours about us.

Just [As Inquisitor had on his siggy before] "Shut Up and Play!"
what duh hell i was just getting plved till your "fren" ren tao came and killed my noob for no reason i was quietly getting plved and playing the game til you came and killed me spying? i joined than left the guild because i had to help julian make his guild than i helped him out me put you down you put me down i dont gossip coz most of my frens know half the stuff i say are just to over exagerated. next
I used emotion, that means this cannot be a discussion, discussion cannot involve emotion, this was just an outlash...

You know I am your friend, but my loyalty is first to my Guild, dissin' my guild makes me emotional, hence the outlash, but um...thats me for you...

And yeah, you dont need to be kos'd anymore (not that you ever were...), when you judge someones preferences and decisions, you are essentially undermining them, and that is exactly what you did, including say that I joined SSX because I wanted to get plvled by blue...I think I joined because alot of my friends were in that guild, which further outraged me, but as I said before it included emotion so this cannot be a discussion... Shake Head

Oh yeah, I ment to KOS the guild not you...because I know it wasnt just you, it was you and Julian, understandable, but you can only push a man so far...

@A1bedo...I R STAB U K? Thumbs Up (when I see you xD)
Sorry bro :p i guess i was just a bit to stereotyped at that moment but for one thing theres alot of people on the server (you know who you are) that think they are more higher than other humans but in the end we're all equal we are all homospaens in the end btw max was drunk when he made this topic he told meh next

Just dont start bragging about the guild because .:lonely:. did that.
Slap him a bit for being a spy, then ignore him otherwise. The best way to get back at people who are trying to insult you is to prove them wrong
yes prove them wrong with what? endlessly killing them? i didnt even get to negitaiate or relise what i did this time until Juna told me thanks for that

I smacked A1bedo last night, despite Killing him accidentally. I just need to make more frequent "Accidental PKs" at him- Lightning hmm very intersting whats that gonna prove that will just make the guild look even um nvm you get the point

Ima drunk bad..........
Last edited by Fuyuki on Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Answering statements

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:42 am

polosatik
Fuyuki wrote:uh

LMAO.. (sings) ..ne ne ne ne WOOPS I DID IT AGAIN..-polosatik
This post pissed me off felt like throwing a chair at someones head and laughing when the blood comes gashing out thats how. That was just plain tightness.

well i guess now u know how i felt when i read the post (involving u and my good friend Julian ...)..and judging from previouse posts of this thread ...,its maybe a bit violent but nonetheless it was a joke.. which came straight after that issue occured
blah... i'll stop blabbering befor i get carried away ... :nervous:

Return to “Conquer Online”