-SSX- Guild Funds

Moderator: Global Moderators

-SSX- Guild Funds

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:17 am

Svarog
I was thinking of getting up more, maybe we can ask 100k from each member?
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:09 am

Smavin
Not a bad point but i think it should be different like the higher the lvl th more u pay

Lvl 1-10=10000 gold

Lvl 11-20=20000 gold

Lvl 21-30= 30000 gold

Lvl 31-40= 40000 gold

then no more till lvl 70 when they pay another 100k

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:04 am

LIGHTNING
How about I start booting ppl off the list cuz they're not even registered on the forums, and dont even go positive "Guild" contributions (by donating Gold to the Guild Funds) ?

They don't even make an effort to visit the site, or say hello? They're not contributing to the community at all.

I should do a poll on this....

Edit: Spelling Mistakes, and a few minor details.
Last edited by LIGHTNING on Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:45 am

Smavin
Yea I Agree Make a Poll
that would be good

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:14 pm

Svarog
yeah
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:51 pm

polosatik
:rolleyes: oh goody.. mor opportunities to play "Devil's Advocate"...
hm.. guys.. its good to remind ...all that booting people for not "donating" might do is ..make people feeling sour about the guild..cause some might not see why donating is such a big idea.. (though i should agree.. some just looking for a free ride and so on).. anyhow.. u are looking at possibility at mor sour rumors spredding around... *sigh* :shake:
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:16 pm

LIGHTNING
How about ppl who dont make an effort to register in the forums?
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:53 pm

polosatik
lol might come to a surprise but not all people into forums :sweat:
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:23 pm

M.Steiner
I think every group has this trouble every now and then, getting people to register and become an active part of the SSX community.

A few months ago (quite a few infact) we managed to change that in the WoW:EU group though;

First we made it a joining requirement to register on the forums before a person even got invited in to the guild ingame. They were directed straight here to either post an application to join or introduce themselves before we would hit the invite button. - Can't force them to post after that ofc, but at least it gets them here.
Second, we started to bring more things to the forums & our website. eg. For a while we added a system where everyone that wanted to attend one of our 40man dungeon raids had to go to our website and use a signup system in order to get invited.
Since we did those traffic to our website and forums increased a ton. So much infact that we had to open a seperate recruitment forum for when our recruitment is open as our general wow forum was getting flooded heh.

They worked for our group anyway. Might be something to think about, especially the first one. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:22 am

LIGHTNING
SSX-MS wrote:I think every group has this trouble every now and then, getting people to register and become an active part of the SSX community.

A few months ago (quite a few infact) we managed to change that in the WoW:EU group though;

First we made it a joining requirement to register on the forums before a person even got invited in to the guild ingame. They were directed straight here to either post an application to join or introduce themselves before we would hit the invite button. - Can't force them to post after that ofc, but at least it gets them here.
Second, we started to bring more things to the forums & our website. eg. For a while we added a system where everyone that wanted to attend one of our 40man dungeon raids had to go to our website and use a signup system in order to get invited.
Since we did those traffic to our website and forums increased a ton. So much infact that we had to open a seperate recruitment forum for when our recruitment is open as our general wow forum was getting flooded heh.

They worked for our group anyway. Might be something to think about, especially the first one. :)
Thank you. I actually like that idea. It forces only active, and real serious, commited people to try and be part of the SSX community.

Right now, (TheGreat as an example) many people are just guild jumping to spy, and to try and join the strongest/Leading guild in-game.

Thanks MS, that's a great suggestion.

Return to “Conquer Online”