Question about training ground

Moderator: Global Moderators

Question about training ground

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:15 am

jozef
Why are there ppl hitting the lvl 120 stakes instead of using scent sword or fast blade on the scarecrows? Their weapons are already 120, so I would conclude that they're not working on weapon proficiency.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:01 pm

=BTM=
mainly because they are either a water->trojan and use WaterElf or have NightDevil to achieve 2x atk speed, so they get more exp from that than going for the scarecrows.

ND/WE ftw!!
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:47 pm

jozef
=BTM= wrote:mainly because they are either a water->trojan and use WaterElf or have NightDevil to achieve 2x atk speed, so they get more exp from that than going for the scarecrows.

ND/WE ftw!!
:p u are sho shmart

the guy I saw was moving really fast, so that is the deal.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:18 pm

=BTM=
lol... gotta learn something after nearly 2 years with CO ;p
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

Return to “Conquer Online”