Gratz to Lightning for reaching 130>130!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Gratz to Lightning for reaching 130>130!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:49 pm

jozef
You are a tank man

CO-gratulations

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:23 pm

=BTM=
Grats man. Now you just have to wait till TQ get their rears in gears so you can do it all over again just once more xD :thumb:
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:20 am

Svarog
grats dude :thumb: ssx for teh win!
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:24 am

LIGHTNING
Problem is, I leave for the Canadian Coast Guards in less than 5 days. I;ll be like super inactive. So, to get some things straightened up. I'd like to probably pass the Guild Leadership Status in-game to Moridian, (That is if it's fitting, or maybe perhaps a vote?)

Cuz, there's some functions that the Guild Leader has that could is essential for GW.

Jozef, you think you'd be ok with that?

Umm...

Thanks for the Congrats Guys.

P.S. I wish i could go to 130 all over again when this 2nd reb thing comes.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:31 am

TheGreat
LIGHTNING wrote:Problem is, I leave for the Canadian Coast Guards in less than 5 days. I;ll be like super inactive. So, to get some things straightened up. I'd like to probably pass the Guild Leadership Status in-game to Moridian, (That is if it's fitting, or maybe perhaps a vote?)

Cuz, there's some functions that the Guild Leader has that could is essential for GW.

Umm...

How long are you going in-active for?
SSX TheGreat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:53 am

jozef
LIGHTNING wrote:Problem is, I leave for the Canadian Coast Guards in less than 5 days. I;ll be like super inactive. So, to get some things straightened up. I'd like to probably pass the Guild Leadership Status in-game to Moridian, (That is if it's fitting, or maybe perhaps a vote?)

Umm...

Don't worry about me. I'm entirely cool with it. I was gl in other games and know that the responsibilities are too great for me to commit to while this house is going up. I think BTM would be a great interim gl.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:18 pm

LIGHTNING
TheGreat wrote: How long are you going in-active for?
The Government owns me for 8 years minimum. But, I'm thinking of making it a career.
jozef wrote:
Don't worry about me. I'm entirely cool with it. I was gl in other games and know that the responsibilities are too great for me to commit to while this house is going up. I think BTM would be a great interim gl.
That's awesome. I knew you'd be ok with it.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:25 pm

Stracius
Be sure to let the rest of us know you're potentially going to disappear on us :p
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:27 am

Svarog
The Government owns me for 8 years minimum
ROFL, I couldnt stop laughing at that sorry :sweat:

I came to New Zealand from Russia, one of the reasons so I dont have to do compulsary army service :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:59 am

LIGHTNING
It's not mandatory. It's a choice. And the Canadian Coast Guards isn't under the Ministry of Defence, it's under the ministry of Oceans and Fisheries.

I'll always be staying in Canada, in time of Peace or War.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:16 am

Svarog
Im gonna seriously miss you :( :sweat:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:03 am

TheGreat
Omg 8 years man. :smack: How is the guild going to go to GW now?
SSX TheGreat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:35 am

LIGHTNING
Easy. Give someone whose active acess to Carlos.Jr and The.Arbiter

Or, I'll go sneak into a net cafe and play for ano hour or 2 :weird: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:36 am

TheGreat
LIGHTNING wrote:Easy. Give someone whose active acess to Carlos.Jr and The.Arbiter

Or, I'll go sneak into a net cafe and play for ano hour or 2 :weird: :lol:
I'm active. :D ^^
SSX TheGreat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:50 am

Svarog
8 years as in full-time? I mean you get HOLIDAYS dont'ya? I think *MOST* of us will move on in 8 years...this stuff is making me depressed :eek:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:08 am

Prince.Vegeta
Grats on your 130 and your safe arrival in sydney. I know u wont have 2 much fun without me. thanx for the deputy status i wont let u down.

p.s. i was pretty sure ud have internet access in your cluster :P u dont seem to be as inactive yet as u thought, tho im sure u will get very busy soon, so i hope we get to see you occasionaly. i wish you luck and all the strength you will need. remember to have pride and honour and you'll do awsome bro.
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:08 am

polosatik
geebers i missed out on some stuff i gues ...lately
Carlos grats!!! on 130 second time over.. know it been a while but wat can i say..its not fun getting old.. getting blind..glasses dont help much anymor..
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

Return to “Conquer Online”